[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-9-24 21:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Ryloth Under Siege Star Wars: The Clone Wars!)

2010年9月22日

翻译:August
校对:tritium

Familiar faces from the live-action Saga and previous seasons of The Clone Wars join forces in the third season of The Clone Wars. In addition to exploring new battlefronts and frontiers, the series reveals insights and revelations about some of the stories we've seen so far. This week, "Supply Lines" takes the narrative back before the series' season one debut. It's an all-new facet to a fan-favorite storyline airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, September 24 on Cartoon Network.
真人电影和《克隆人战争》前两季中出现过的熟悉面孔将在《克隆人战争》第三季中兵合一处。除了探索新前线和新边境,本系列还会揭晓目前为止我们所看过的一些故事的内幕和真相。本周,《补给线》把故事带到本系列第一季第1集之前。这是一个深受星战迷喜爱的故事的全新一面,将于东部/太平洋时间9月24日晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Ryloth is under siege. Trapped on the surface, Jedi Master Di rallies the local forces with the help of rebel leader Cham Syndulla. Desperate to save them, Senator Bail Organa and Representative Jar Jar Binks are dispatched to the planet of Toydaria, where they must convince the King Katuunko to send aid to Ryloth -- before it's too late.
赖洛思被围攻。绝地大师殆受困于星球地表,他在抵抗军领袖查姆·辛杜拉的帮助下团结起当地武装。参议员贝尔·奥加纳和议会代表加·加·宾克斯不顾一切地想要进行救援,他们火速前往托伊达里亚星球,必须趁一切为时未晚前,说服卡图恩科国王向赖洛思派出援军。

"This is one of the fun aspects of being this deep into the series," says Dave Filoni, supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. "Now that we have two seasons already under our belt, we can go back and look at some different aspects of key moments from the Clone Wars; we can jump around in the timeline. We can explore different aspects and different stories. We have a neat opportunity to blow out stories that we've seen already, and look at them from a different perspective, a different point of view -- and that's been an important aspect of Star Wars since the original trilogy."
“将这个系列深入到这种程度是非常有趣的一面,”《星球大战:克隆人战争》的总监戴夫·菲洛尼说,“现在我们已经播出了两季,我们可以回过头去,从《克隆人战争》里的关键时刻看到一些不同方面;我们可以在时间线里跳来跳去。我们可以发掘出不同方面和不同的故事。我们有极好的机会推翻我们已经看过的故事,并用不同的视角,不同的观点来看这些故事——自从原三部曲上映起这一直是《星球大战》的一个重要方面。”

Taking place before Yoda's fateful meeting with King Katuunko on the moon of Rugosa -- chronicled in the series premiere episode, "Ambush" -- "Supply Lines" also explores the origins of the Ryloth occupation and the subjugation of the Twi'lek people occupation, explored in a three-episode arc in the first season.
故事发生在尤达与卡图恩科国王在鲁戈萨的卫星意义重大的会面——这一事件已被编入本系列的首映剧集《伏击》——之前,《补给线》还探索了在第一季播出的三部曲中关于赖洛思占领军和占领期间对提列克人进行镇压的来历。

"This conflict is vast, to say the least," says Filoni. "It's a big galaxy, and there's a lot going on at all times. Even two seasons in, we're only seeing a fraction of the war -- key moments that are really focused on the primary heroes from the films. But those moments are framed by heroism and villainy, too, just as there are important events happening concurrently with the key scenes we've explored. We've got 22 minutes per episode and 22 episodes per season, and we're still only scratching the surface of the Clone Wars."
“至少可以说,这是场波澜壮阔的冲突,”菲洛尼说,“银河系很大,随时随地都在发生着许多事情。即使放了两季,我们还只是看到了战争的一小部分——那些真正聚焦于电影里主要英雄的关键时刻。但那些时刻也是由英雄和反派构成的,正如还有其它重要事件与我们已经播出的关键场景同时发生。每一集是22分钟,每一季是22集,但我们仍然只是对克隆人战争做了肤浅的研究。”

Serving to support existing stories and to build on the overall mythology of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, "Supply Lines" promises its own action and surprises. Featuring the return of some fan-favorite characters (and perhaps a certain starship) from the live-action films, the episode also introduces some brand new characters.
《补给线》支持已有的故事,并建立在《星球大战:克隆人战争》全部传奇之上,而且保证有自己的战斗场景和惊奇内容。除了一些受星战迷喜爱的出自电影的角色(也许还有某艘飞船)归来出演,这一集还引入了几个全新的角色。

"We're going to meet Jedi Master Di," says Filoni. "I like him a lot; he's cool and I'd like to be able to do more with him. But you should remember that this is a prequel, and that it takes place before the episodes we've seen already. There may be a reason we haven't seen him after the events of this episode. Here's a hint: Star Wars characters have a history of suggestive names. Greedo was a greedy bounty hunter. Lobot's a guy with a computer implanted in his brain, like a lobotomy. General Grievous and Darth Maul are both intent on causing pain and suffering. Han Solo's a loner. So I'm just saying that maybe Jedi Master Di should watch his back."
“我们将要见到绝地大师殆,”菲洛尼说,“我非常喜欢他;他很酷,如果能制作更多关于他的剧集我会很高兴的。但你应该记住,这是一部前传,故事发生在我们已经看过的剧集之前。也许我们没有在这一集故事之后的故事里看到他是有原因的。以下是一条提示:《星球大战》有个传统,其角色姓名往往带有暗示。格里多是一个贪婪的(greedy)赏金猎人。洛博特是一个大脑里植入了电脑的人,就象一个作了前脑叶白质切除手术的人(lobotomy)。格里弗斯将军和达斯·摩尔都致力于让别人受苦受难。汉·索洛是一个孤独的人。因此我只想说,也许绝地大师殆要当心了。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/supplylines_preview/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-9-25 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
master di的命名不是一般地直截了当

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-9-25 17:04 | 显示全部楼层
「Di」與「die」同音...
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-9-25 18:50 | 显示全部楼层
“我们可以在时间线里跳来跳去。我们可以发掘出不同方面和不同的故事。我们有极好的机会推翻我们已经看过的故事”

Filoni,我恨你
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2010-9-26 17:58 | 显示全部楼层
看了3了 DI很英勇
以后不来了 有事去AC找我吧 或加旺旺【凤凰涅槃_001】

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-9-27 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
那什么,第三季都16集是不是第二季第16集的前传?

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-9-27 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
一登場就...了,導演很喜歡創造新角色然後即集...掉.不爽><

我恨你+1
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:47 , Processed in 0.073876 second(s), 19 queries .