帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2010-5-29 22:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本文由August代发。

关于本书的介绍,请见此贴:http://www.starwarsfans.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1011&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D14

本书的下载地址:http://hungry-ewok.ru/sw/eng/the_clone_wars_04_clone_wars_gambit_stealth.zip

原谅我吧,我除了三段AR听译以外(黑体标注)剩下都草草听的,表打我~

封底简介:Planet by planet, darkness creeps across the galaxy. Among warriors and generals, among ordinary beings living in far-flung worlds, the fear will not go away: We are losing this war. . . .

Anakin Skywalker feels it, too. The Separatist Alliance, with ruthlessness and treachery, is beating the Republic to every strategic target. But after a costly clash with General Grievous for the planet Kothlis, Anakin has a mission that will focus his anxious mind. Alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi, he is posing as a long-lost native of Lanteeb, an impoverished world on the Outer Rim. This seemingly unimportant planet has drawn the interest of the Seps—and Anakin and Obi-Wan soon discover the disturbing reason: A scientist enslaved by General Lok Durd is drawing on Lanteeb's one natural resource for a devastating bioweapon. Now Anakin and Obi-Wan have entered the eye of a storm. Their presence has been exposed, Lok Durd's plans unveiled, and a fight has begun for survival behind enemy lines—and a chance of winning a war that must be fought at any cost.

(今个先剧透,后续会有翻译~)

我听的上半部分,开场就是一场追捕格里弗斯的战役。小安空战,没和小索卡在一起。阿索卡与激流连艰难奋战,干净利落干掉一个SBD(Super Battle Droid,超级战斗机器人,这个缩写有喜感~),引得阿雷一声喝彩(“Good job,Litt'un!”)。小索卡冲阿雷回眸,可没等一笑,立刻就僵掉了:阿雷血如泉涌,还在逞强硬撑。小索卡顿时急疯了,听听求援时的语气:“我是阿索卡·塔诺,请求撤离。尤拉伦上将,你收到了吗?一号炮艇,收到没有?有人收到呼叫吗?有人听得到我吗?”(Does anybody copy?Can anybody hear me?)呼叫无果,小索卡动身去找欧大师。临走前俯身对阿雷说:“我不准你死掉,这是命令!”(You’re not allowed to die, that is an order! )叮嘱战士照看好雷克斯上尉,小索卡泪水盈眶,许下诺言:“Stay here,stay safe. I’ll be right back, I promise.”

阿雷被送到医疗站手术时,小索卡主动请求陪同,欧比同意。卡米诺人一直不肯告诉她阿雷的伤情,小索卡颇有微词。小安在科洛桑上呼叫,小索卡放心不下,犹豫再三才赶到通讯中心,迟到惹师父不高兴了。报告克隆人伤情时,小索卡的Attachment表露无疑:

“我不知道!我只了解到雷克斯的伤势比我以为的还要严重。上次我看见他,他还能讲话,他那时看起来不像是……”那个字她说不出口,“但卡米诺人不许我看望他。连探望中士都不行。除了士兵们还活着以外,卡米诺人什么都不肯告诉我。”("I don't know!All I know is that Rex was hurt a lot worse than I realized.The last time I saw him,he was talking.He didn't look as he is…"She couldn't say it."But they don't let me see him.And the Sergeant.They didn't tell me anything expect they are not died.")

小安好生安慰:“他们还活着就是好消息,阿索卡。”(But they are not died. That’s something. That’s good, Ahsoka.)

小索卡又央求师傅,能不能留在医疗站,等雷克斯他们醒过来。("Would it be alright if I stayed to Rex and Checkers wake up?")小安追问:“你真想呆在那儿吗?就你一个人肯定会很无聊。”(Are you sure you want to? It must be pretty boring on your own.)

小索卡:“我不介意!只是……一旦他们醒了,他们会……我想他们可能会愿意……”("I don't mind!It's just…When they do wake up,they are going to be…I thought they might like…")

小安接上话:“看见好朋友?”(“To see a friendly face?”),与其说激发了小安的好奇心,(More curious than ever.)不如说是起了疑心。一丝意味深长的微笑后,小安同意,小索卡又是很高兴~

调查小安交代的间谍任务前,小索卡暗想:坚持住,雷克斯。坚持住,战士们。我一会就回来~

本小说最后一次提到AR是在小安和欧比万潜入那个叫Lanteeb的星球执行任务的时候,小安和欧比万利用原力隐身,小安觉得无事可做,于是任由原力带着自己的思绪四处游荡,于是:

Vision drifted before his quiet innec eye. Snatches of the past. He saw his mother,laughing and smiled despite the pain. Saw Padme on her balcony,unbound hair blowing in the breeze. Felt desire flame through him and aloused it,with regret. He saw Ahsoka with her lightsaber in the circular hall of Kaliida Shoals , her small face set in fierce concentration. Saw Rex,wrapped in a blue medcenter shirt, watching her train with unspoken admiration.

我震惊这两句的直白~这真的不是同人小说,真的是官方小说吗?

PS:新来激流连的中士Checkers似乎也暗示了什么。第一次和阿索卡介绍自己时,Checkers开始叫她Ma’am,小索卡很不习惯~Checkers来了一句:Something tells me I won’t get away with “Litt’un”. 他这意思是不是说,Litt’un这一昵称专属于某人,不是谁都能叫的?(⊙o⊙)…
坚守真爱,突破自我,信赖人性,以零度浪漫静待Rexoka

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-5-30 14:53 | 显示全部楼层
Snatches of the past,過去的片段,即是說經已發生的哦...讀不懂全部,表面上看來,AR有點不明朗.

瞎猜:Checkers喚自己老婆Litt’un.Ma’am....好突兀的說,我接受唔到囉~
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-5-30 15:56 | 显示全部楼层
Snatches of the past,過去的片段,即是說經已發生的哦...讀不懂全部,表面上看來,AR有點不明朗.

瞎猜:Checkers喚自己老婆Litt’un.Ma’am....好突兀的說,我接受唔到囉~ ...
亞索卡 发表于 2010-5-30 14:53

樓上把這句名言也搬出來了@_@
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:25 , Processed in 0.063207 second(s), 19 queries .