[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-1 13:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(General Grievous Returns for Clone Wars Double-Header)

2009年12月29日

翻译:August
校对:DataLore

Kicking off the New Year with a special double-dose of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, General Grievous emerges from the shadows to stir up trouble for the Jedi heroes, ensnaring them in a trap that threatens their mission and their lives. It's a deadly game and the scheming Separatist cyborg doesn't plan on playing by the rules! It's a full hour of all-new Clone Wars thrills, beginning with "Grievous Intrigue," at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, January 1 on Cartoon Network. And the action continues with a clone showdown in "The Deserter," pitting brother against brother in a battle of ideologies.
新的一年将以《星球大战:克隆人战争》的两集特别连映开始,格里弗斯将军从阴影中现身,给绝地英雄们制造麻烦,将他们引入一个威胁到他们任务和生命的陷阱。这是一场致命游戏,这个诡计多端的分离主义半机械人并不打算按规矩办事!这是一部整整一小时长度的全新的《克隆人战争》惊悚片,东部/太平洋时间1月1日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出,以《格里弗斯的诡计》开始。随后则是《逃兵》中的一场克隆人对决,在一次思想交锋中兄弟相争。

Uncovering General Grievous' next move, Obi-Wan and Anakin use the information to set a trap for their bitter enemy. But their plan backfires when Grievous springs a trap of his own. With their mission on the verge of disaster, Obi-Wan must battle Grievous while Anakin struggles to enact their escape.
在发现格里弗斯将军的下一步行动后,欧比万和阿纳金利用这条信息给他们的仇敌设置了一个陷阱。但在格里弗斯突然启动他自己的陷阱时,他们的计划却弄巧成拙。他们的任务即将彻底失败,阿纳金拼命设法让众人逃生的同时,欧比万必须与格里弗斯一战。

For Matthew Wood -- voice of General Grievous in both the series and in Episode III, as well as supervising sound editor for The Clone Wars -- the episode offers a welcome return for the series' quintessential bad guy, providing an opportunity for the cybernetic antagonist to gain a long-awaited advantage over his Jedi adversaries.
对马修·伍德——动画系列与EP3中的格里弗斯的配音演员,同时也是《克隆人战争》的音响效果监督——来说,这一集为本系列的经典反派提供了一次受人欢迎的回归,也给这个机械化的对手一次期待已久的在与绝地交手中赢得上风的机会。

"I see Grievous' hatred of the Jedi stemming from intense jealousy; the Jedi have a skill that has been unattainable by Grievous," says Wood. "Even though the technical skill of the lightsaber has been taught to him by Count Dooku, Grievous still lacks the Force-sensitivity to grasp the true nature of the Jedi. So many things seem just out of reach to Grievous, intensifying his jealousy and frustration."
“我认为格里弗斯对绝地的恨出自极度的嫉妒;绝地拥有一种格里弗斯无法取得的技巧,”伍德说,“即使杜库伯爵教给了他使用光剑的技术,他也仍然缺乏原力敏感度以领会绝地的真正本质。对格里弗斯来说,有那么多的事情看上去就是力不能及,这加剧了他的嫉妒心及受挫感。”

To make matters worse for the General's consistently thwarted ambitions, Grievous is saddled with an ineffectual army of comically inept battle droids -- all of whom are also voiced by Wood. The dichotomy allows Wood to inject a bit of aggravated humor into his performance.
为了让情况对这位将军一再受挫的野心变得更加糟糕,格里弗斯被迫统领一支由笨拙可笑的战斗机器人组成的废物军队——所有的战斗机器人也都由伍德配音。这种两面性允许伍德在自己的表演里注入一点严酷的幽默。

"Grievous is put in command of a massive droid army, yet the droids lack the skills to overtake the Jedi. The absurdity of the juxtaposition of those characters enhances my ability to portray them, especially because I record both Grievous and the battle droids continuously," he says. "The droids are so limited by their mass-produced, low-cost processors and will never see the bigger picture of the war; their comedic navel-gazing will always be their undoing. While the General wants to be more of a leader and game-changer in the war, he has so far only been good at stalling our heroes. Personally, I like all of the moments of Grievous destroying battle droids, the ultimate manifestation of his frustrations. I play the droids and Grievous as a twisted Abbot and Costello routine."
“格里弗斯被任命为一支庞大的机器人军队的统帅,但机器人缺乏压制绝地的技能。将那些角色并置产生的荒谬感提升了我对它们的表现能力,尤其是因为接连不断地给格里弗斯和战斗机器人配音,”他说,“机器人是大批量低成本生产,受此极度的限制,它们永远看不清战争的全貌;它们滑稽的如豆目光永远是它们失败的原因。而同时,将军想在这场战争中更象一个领导者和游戏颠覆者,但目前为止,他只擅长于阻滞我们的英雄。就我本人而言,所有格里弗斯摧毁战斗机器人的戏我都喜欢,这是他受挫的终极表现。我把机器人和格里弗斯演成一种扭曲版的《Abbot和Costello》常规剧目。”

Behind the scenes, Wood is thrilled to remain such a central part of the Star Wars universe, relishing the chance to explore and expose his character's motivations, while at the same time marveling at the opportunity to work in a world that had been so integral in his own professional and creative development.
在幕后,伍德很高兴能在《星战》宇宙中保有一个如此重要的角色,享受探索与披露他这个角色的动机的机会,同时又惊异于能有机会在一个对他自己的专业与创造力发展都是不可或缺的世界里工作。

"I was five years old when A New Hope was released. Star Wars stimulated my imagination on both a technical and storytelling level," he says. "The first time I was even aware of the role that a film director played in making a movie was when I saw an image of George Lucas sitting with Alec Guinness on the set in Tunisia. I remember thinking, 'I know who Obi-Wan is, but who is that other guy sitting next to him?' And now, I'm working with him. Even after nearly twenty years with the company, it still feels like a dream to be involved in the creation of this fantasy universe."
“《新希望》公映的时候我五岁。《星球大战》激发了我在技术和讲故事层面上的想象力。”他说,“我生平第一次意识到电影导演在电影拍摄中所扮演的角色,是我看见一张照片的时候——那是乔治·卢卡斯和亚力克·金尼斯坐在突尼斯片场的照片。我记得当时我想,‘我知道谁是欧比万,不过坐在他边上的那个人是谁?’而现在,我就和他一起工作。即使和这个团队共处了将近20年的时间,我仍然觉得,能参与到这个奇幻宇宙的创作中来就像一个梦。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news12292009/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-1 13:58 | 显示全部楼层
第9集片段:

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-1-1 14:10 | 显示全部楼层
Grievous终于回来了。。。
打酱油啊打酱油~

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-1-1 14:15 | 显示全部楼层
呃.. 格里弗斯砍断了电杖
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-1-1 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
也许只是一把光剑砍不断,四把光剑摞在一起砍绰绰有余。。。或者是一般绝地的力量砍不断,机械胳膊砍绰绰有余。。。
Vi  Veri  Veniversum  Vivus  Vici.

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-1-1 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
總之obi不會死...
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-1 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
它们滑稽的如豆目光永远是它们失败的原因

啥叫“如豆”
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-1 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 August 于 2010-1-1 17:41 编辑
啥叫“如豆”
jedixwolf 发表于 2010-1-1 16:16

就是“目光如豆”啊,类似于“鼠目寸光”。只不过鼠目寸光是当形容词用的,目光如豆也一样,所以我把这个词反过来,变成名词来用了,汗……。这一句翻得是有些拗口,回头有啥更好的译法我再改吧。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2010-1-1 18:02 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,不错,尤其是看到obi被人从背后踢了一脚
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-1-1 19:37 | 显示全部楼层
Grievous偶稀饭的,嘿嘿……

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-1-1 19:51 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,不错,尤其是看到obi被人从背后踢了一脚
心无所羁 发表于 2010-1-1 18:02

我恨你
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2010-1-1 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
楼上小肯,hatred is the way to the dark side
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2010-1-1 21:38 | 显示全部楼层
如果猜得不错,第十集又是REX的个人show~

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2010-1-1 22:40 | 显示全部楼层
音响效果监督——似乎一般译为“音效总监”
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

主题

帖子

精华

禁止发言

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-2 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
憋了两周没新动画看,这下一下子出2集,lucas可真会吊人胃口啊

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

绝地共和国绝地伊

发表于 2010-1-2 15:24 | 显示全部楼层
如果我没记错,在EP3里OBI见到GG变成四臂是的惊讶表情在E9面前又成了杯具……OBI知道GG有四爪的……
For  the  great  unknown!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-3 02:15 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得越看越无聊了,早知道EPIII结局也拍过一次动画了还拍。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:19 , Processed in 0.075334 second(s), 19 queries .