antipersonnel explosive
类型:
反人员爆炸物

Manufacturer:
Conner Ship Systems
制造者:
康纳飞船系统公司

衍生宇宙

An ancient battlefield staple, mines are concealed explosives littered across the ground to restrict or deter enemy approach. Minefields are easy and inexpensive to set up, require almost no maintenance, and are exceptionally difficult for enemy forces to clear. The primary drawback is the explosives are completely indiscriminate, and will cripple or destroy friendly forces or civilians as easily as the enemy.
作为古战场的常规武器,地雷是一种被遍地埋设以限制或阻碍敌人前进的隐藏爆炸物。雷区的设置简单而廉价,几乎不需要维护,而且对敌军而言很难清除。其主要缺陷在于爆炸是完全无差别的,在轻易消灭敌人的同时也会致残或消灭友军或平民。

The coupling of sophisticated sensor technology with basic explosives have helped diminish this basic drawbacks of the mine, but in order to be effective, mines must be distributed in large numbers. These numbers limit the sophistication and expense of the sensing units -- most mine sensors are crude, only sensing approximate size, mass and direction of an approaching subject, if even that.
把基础炸藥与精密传感技术结合在一起有助于减弱地雷的这个基本缺陷,但想要效果好,地雷就必须被大量散布。数量的巨大限制了传感装置的精密程度和生产成本——因此大部分地雷的传感器是粗劣的,只能感应靠近物体的大致尺寸、质量和方向,更何况有些地雷甚至连这一点都达不到。

Antipersonnel mines contain an explosive charge of detonite, which explodes when tripped by a proximity sensor. The Conner Ship Systems HX2 mine is a widely distributed antipersonnel explosive used extensively by the ARC troopers of the Galactic Republic.
反人员地雷含有雷管石炸藥,由距离传感器触发爆炸。康纳飞船系统的HX2地雷是一种被广泛散布的反人员爆炸物,被银河共和国的ARC部队大量使用。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-8-25 00:44 | 显示全部楼层
这种东西在那个里面出现过

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-8-25 11:18 | 显示全部楼层
前线1和2里记得有。那时喜欢扛着火箭筒冲入敌群然后放个雷就闪。好像一次是带三个雷。
爵爷之犬的新家

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

曼达洛人

发表于 2009-8-25 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
虽然翻译正确,但习惯上都称为反步兵地雷……
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe...

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:37 , Processed in 0.068143 second(s), 19 queries .