超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-13 21:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(In the Hands of The Padawans...)

2009年11月10日

翻译:August
校对:Caterpillar

Operating without the supervision or protection of their respective Jedi Masters, Padawans Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee embark upon a desperate, last-ditch effort to destroy the droid foundry established by Poggle the Lesser on Geonosis. But when their descent into the Geonosian catacombs becomes a deadly journey into darkness, they must rely on each other's strengths to find the light and complete their mission in "Weapons Factory," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, November 13 on Cartoon Network.
没有了各自师父的监管或保护,学徒阿索卡·塔诺和巴丽斯·奥菲在最后关头为摧毁下等人波格尔在吉奥诺西斯建立的机器人铸造厂而孤注一掷。不过当她们潜入吉奥诺西斯人的地下茔窟变成一次进入黑暗的死亡之旅时,她们必须相互依靠,才能找到光明,完成她们在《兵工厂》里的任务。这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于东部/太平洋时间11月13日星期五晚9点,在卡通频道播出。

"The one thing I really think is great about The Clone Wars is how it has a message in it of courage and loyalty and honesty and hard work," says Meredith Salenger, who provides the voice of Barriss. "Barriss is very bright, honest, professional and brave. She would much rather sacrifice herself for the protection of others and the completion of her mission. Just learning those things -- the tenets of the Jedi way -- is important for kids. The Jedi have good values."
“我认为《克隆人战争》有一点真的很棒,就是它传达出一条有关勇气,忠诚,诚实以及努力工作的信息。”为巴丽斯配音的Meredith Salenger说,“巴丽斯非常聪明,诚实,专业而勇敢。她更愿意牺牲自己的生命来保护他人,完成自己的任务。去学这些事情——绝地方式的宗旨——对孩子们来说很重要。绝地有很好的价值观。”

Perhaps best known for her starring role in Disney's The Journey of Natty Gann, Salenger welcomed the opportunity to embody one of the Jedi role models from George Lucas' "galaxy far, far away." Of particular interest, though, was the prospect of exploring a new type of interpersonal dynamic within the Order -- specifically the burgeoning friendship between Ahsoka and the strait-laced Barriss.
也许Salenger最为人所知的角色是她在迪斯尼影片《狼女传奇》(又译《娜提寻父记》)中扮演的主角,她很高兴能有机会扮演乔治·卢卡斯这个“遥远的银河系”里的一个绝地人物典范。不过她特别感兴趣的,是她可以探索绝地组织内部一种新型的人际交往关系,也就是阿索卡和正统的巴丽斯之间迅速成长的友谊。

The Fate of the Geonosian Campaign Rests in the Hands of Two Padawan Friends in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Airing Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
吉奥诺西斯战役的命运掌握在两个互为朋友的学徒手中,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》最新一集,将于周五晚9点在卡通频道播出!

"Her Jedi Master is Luminara Unduli, who is very by-the-book and ordered. As a loyal student, Barriss tends to be just as structured in her approach to dealing with situations," Salenger says. "However, I think the more time she spends with Ahsoka, the more she tends to improvise a bit and trust her own instincts. Like most relationships, you are always learning from your friends who have different attitudes about life. When Barriss is with Ahsoka, her vulnerability and curiosity come out. With best friends, you can't help but be influenced by one another."
“她的绝地师父是卢米娜拉·昂杜里,一个照章办事,非常循规蹈矩的人。作为一个忠诚的学生,巴丽斯倾向于照搬她的方式来处理情况。”Salenger说,“不过,我认为她和阿索卡相处的时间越久,她越有即兴发挥的倾向,并且越相信自己的直觉。就象绝大多数的友谊那样,你总是会从对生活有不同看法的朋友身上学到东西。当巴丽斯和阿索卡在一起的时候,她的弱点和求知欲就冒了出来。和最好的朋友在一起时,你不可避免地会受到对方的影响。”

A newcomer to the world of voice acting, Salenger found herself influenced -- and inspired -- by the cast and crew of The Clone Wars, though she also found herself drawing from her own well of inner fandom.
作为配音表演界的一个新手,Salenger受到《克隆人战争》的演职员们的影响,并被他们鼓舞,尽管她发现热情也同样来自内心中作为影迷的那部分。

"Who isn't a Star Wars fan? I remember standing in line outside the movie theater with my Dad when the very first Star Wars came out. I honestly feel blessed to be part of it -- though since working on the show, I've learned a lot more about the Star Wars universe," she says. "Working with Dave [Filoni] is like working with the most creative and imaginative guy ever. He is so much fun; he is so good at directing the actors and creating a visual of the scene and what our characters are going through. I thank him all the time for bringing me on board."
“有谁不是星战迷呢?我还记得第一部《星战》公映时,我和我爸爸站在电影院外排队。能成为它的一分子我的确感到很高兴——而打从为这个节目工作开始,我学到了关于星战宇宙的更多东西。”她说,“和戴夫[菲洛尼]一起工作,就象是在和有史以来最有创造力和想象力的人合作。他是那么有趣;他非常擅长指导演员,创造场景以及我们扮演角色所见所闻的视觉图像。我永远感谢他让我加入这个团队。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news11102009/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-13 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
第6集《兵工厂》的预告片——巴丽斯的自我介绍还真是挺可爱的

一则片段——想对情节保持新鲜感的慎入:

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2009-11-13 22:42 | 显示全部楼层
《娜提寻父记》勾起了我美好的回忆——那是高一的寒假前夕,和母亲一起欣赏完了这部电影之后去学校拿成绩单,居然发现考了第四名——我就像行将就木的鲍德温四世那样地回忆:“啊,上帝,我打败了萨拉丁……当时我多么年轻啊,还不到十六岁。”——但现在,看看你自己成了什么样子……

《娜提寻父记》里少女时代的Meredith Salenger不漂亮,但是稍稍沙哑的声音和角色很吻合,音乐是James Horner的早期作品,也很好听。很高兴又能听见Meredith Salenger的声音了。
Vi  Veri  Veniversum  Vivus  Vici.

四处爬墙

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2009-11-13 22:58 | 显示全部楼层
第2段!!......我想说的是,终于有人为我们演示了非圆形切割....
身守无一处,心外是百州

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-13 23:54 | 显示全部楼层
好期待,又是一个新模型,希望12个议会成员快做齐,一起讨论

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-11-17 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
阿索卡和新学徒巴丽斯是这集主角?爽啊,非常期待!

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-17 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
新学徒?这从何谈起,巴丽斯·奥菲可是在EP2就上场了
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:08 , Processed in 0.064287 second(s), 19 queries .