主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-3-15 22:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《星球大战:克隆战争》访谈:Genndy Tartakovsky

QUESTION: How was Star Wars: Clone Wars project initiated? Did Lucasfilm first contact Cartoon Network or vice-versa' episodes!
问:《星球大战:克隆战争》的计划是怎么产生的?卢卡斯影业最先接触的是不是卡通电视网还是正相反?

TARTAKOVSKY: The project came together through joint conversations between Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network. Lucas wants to keep the Star Wars property robust and active between motion-picture releases. So they approached me and asked if I would be interested in creating a one-minute program based on Star Wars. Well, of course I said "yes," but told them that I couldn't really do anything significant with one-minute episodes--it's simply too short a time to tell a story. Cartoon Network went back to Lucasfilm and told them that they would be working with the team behind Samurai Jack. And it turns out that George Lucas watches and really admires Samurai Jack, so they sent word that we now would be worthy of creating three-minute Star Wars
TARTAKOVSKY: 这个计划通过卢卡斯影业和卡通在线之间的联合会谈整合到一起的。卢卡斯希望能在第三集上映之前让《星战》话题保持其充沛活力。因此他们联络我,问我是否有兴趣参与在《星战》基础上创作一部一分钟长度的节目。哦,我当然说“好”了,但我告诉他们说,我真的没法用一分钟节目做出任何有意义的东西来——这时间太短,没办法讲出一个故事来。卡通电视网回去告诉卢卡斯影业的人,说他们会与制作《武士杰克》的小组合作。节目制作出来,乔治-卢卡斯看过后,相当赏识《武士杰克》,因此他们递话来说,现在我们有权创作三分钟长度的《星球大战》。

QUESTION: After working for years in half-hour formats, how did you go about preparing three-minute episodes?
问:在创作了多年的半小时长度短片后,你如何着手准备三分钟长度节目?

TARTAKOVSKY: When we got the greenlight from Lucasfilm, I still wasn't really sure even three-minutes would work. So I took several existing 22-minute episodes of Samurai Jack and re-edited them into three-minute versions to see what I had. I wanted to know that in three minutes you could make sense, capture the viewer's interest and still tell a compelling story. And I found that it actually worked, particularly if each installment worked to build upon the previous one, to offer an important piece to the overall story arc, then end with a cliff-hanger that would inspire the viewer to come back to see what happens next. I think you'll see that each episode, despite being only three minutes long, has a beginning, middle and an end that pulls the viewer in and makes him or her want to know more.
TARTAKOVSKY:在我们得到卢卡斯影业的许可后,我仍然不能真正肯定,三分钟节目也能有效。因此我拿来现有的几部22分钟长度的《武士杰克》,把它们重新剪辑成三分钟短片,然后看看效果。我想知道,在三分钟的长度里你能不能找到感觉,抓住观众的注意力,并且仍然讲出一个让人感兴趣的故事。而我发现这确实可行,尤其是如果每一集都在前一集的基础上运做,为整个故事增添重要的环节,然后以一个扣人心弦的情节作结尾,那么就会把观众吸引回来看接下来会发生什么。我认为你会看到虽然每一集只有三分钟长度,但仍然有一个开始、展开和一个能吸引观众并让他们想知道更多的结尾。

QUESTION:What is Lucasfilm's involvement with the creation of the series? Has the company told you what storyline to follow or have they given you a free hand?
问:卢卡斯影业在这个系列的创作中扮演什么样的角色?这个公司是告诉你该遵循什么样的故事情节,还是交由你们全权处理?

TARTAKOVSKY:They've been remarkably hands-off with us about Clone Wars. I think once George Lucas gave his overall blessing or "seal of approval" because of what we've achieved to date with Samurai Jack, everyone felt they could trust us to handle the property with the appropriate care and concern it deserves. So we went away and developed our own storyline, a new perspective and approach, along with character designs and production elements--all of which really excited us--and we brought it back and pitched the new scenario to them. And fortunately, everyone really loved it.
TARTAKOVSKY:他们给了我们极大的自由,让我们放手去做《克隆战争》。《武士杰克》的成功使得卢卡斯对我们青睐有加,只要得到了他的彻底批准,人人都相信我们会尽心尽力地把这部动画做好。因此我们走开去,发展出我们自己的故事情节,一个新的视角和探索,包括角色设计和制作元素——所有这些都让我们感到兴奋——然后我们把它们带回来安放到新的故事情节中去。幸运的是,每个人都真的很喜欢它。

QUESTION:So what is this new scenario, your particular angle, to the Star Wars story?
问:因此这是一个全新的方案,从你自己的视角来看的《星战》故事?

TARTAKOVSKY:Because this project is composed of so many different short segments, I like compare it to HBO's Band of Brothers, a project I really admired that takes a huge story like the European Allied campaign of World War II and presents it in a series of "a day in the life of" stories. As I see it, this project mirrors that approach by showcasing several "days in the life of the Clone Wars." For instance, in the first few episodes, we're presenting a singular, but extremely important campaign, The Battle of Muunilinst, an all-city planet under attack by the Separatist movement. We're able to explain the goals and obstacles the old Republic and Jedi must face, reveal important internal conflicts between the main characters, and still have time to highlight the action of the battle.
TARTAKOVSKY:因为这个计划由那么多不同的短篇组成,所以我喜欢把它与HBO的《兄弟连》作比较,这是我真正欣赏的剧集,这个剧集把象二战时盟军战役(?)这样大型的故事处理成一个“生命中的一天”系列故事。在我看来,这个方案类似于展示“克隆战争时期生命里的一天”。举个例子,在最初几集里,我们上演了一场独立但极其重要的战役,木里斯特之战,这是一个处于分离主义运动进攻下的全城市星球。我们得以解释旧共和国和绝地武士必须面对的目标和阻碍,揭示在主要角色之间发生的重要内部冲突,而且仍然有时间对战斗的精彩场面进行集中体现。

QUESTION:Was there anything off-limits or forbidden to you from the original story?
问:在创作故事的时候,电影版里有没有什么是你不能涉足的部分?

TARTAKOVSKY:Really, there was only one area where we were told by Lucasfilm not to approach, and that had to do with the love-story between Anakin and Padme. We actually had an idea originally where at some point in the middle of the war, Anakin would have a quiet moment and he would take out a small hologram picture of Padme and reflect upon how much he misses her. But since we were told not to explore any romantic interest in the story, we had to let that go. You will see Padme, though, in the very first episode as she waves goodbye and later on in the series.
TARTAKOVSKY:事实上,只有一个部分卢卡斯影业告诉我们不要去碰,那就是阿纳金和帕德美之间的爱情故事。我们最初确实有一个构思,就是在战争中期,阿纳金会有一个宁静时刻,期间他会取出一幅小小的帕德美的全息照片,以此来表现他对她的思念之情。但既然我们被告之不要在这个故事里做任何浪漫尝试,所以我们只得放弃这个想法。不过你在第一集里还是会看见帕德美的,她正招手说再见,系列后期也会有她。

QUESTION: Did you have to produce storyboards for Lucasfilm before moving ahead with actual production, or did you plunge ahead once they approved the original overall storyline?
问:在你开始实质性的制作之前,是不是要先制作故事图板给卢卡斯影业看,还是在他们认可最初的全部故事情节后就放手让你们干?

TARTAKOVSKY:Once we presented the overall outline covering the 20-episode series, we wrote one- or two-sentence descriptions for each individual installment. After these were approved, we then created storyboards for these episodes and shared them with the partners. But since we were working within a tight timeframe to meet the Fall '03 premiere, we immediately began production on each chapter once the storyboards were finalized.
TARTAKOVSKY:我们一送上20集系列的全部故事大纲,我们给每一单集写上一到两句话长度的描述。在这些得到认可后,我们再为这些剧集绘制出情节串联板,把它们拿给股东看。但因为我们很快就要面临03年秋季的公映,时间很紧张,所以情节板一定案,我们马上就开始了每一集的制作工作。

QUESTION:Were you a Star Wars fan as a kid?
问:你从孩提时代起就是一个《星战》迷吗?

TARTAKOVSKY:Oh yes, of course. Really, everyone my age grew up with Star Wars. It was definitely one of the first big movies I saw after immigrating to America. I think it truly is one of the most inspirational, most influential movies of our generation. It certainly inspired me to dream of worlds beyond the here and now.
TARTAKOVSKY:哦,是的。真的,和我一样年纪的人都是伴随着《星战》长大的。这无疑是自我移民美国后最初看的大制作电影之一。我真的认为这是我们这个世代最激动人心、最有影响力的一部影片。它当然激发我的灵感,让我梦想那些此时此地之外的世界。

QUESTION:Do you have any specific memories of watching Star Wars for the first time?
问:你对第一次观看《星战》有没有什么特殊记忆?

TARTAKOVSKY:Not really...but what I do remember is how much I wanted to buy the toys, the action figures and the space vehicles! We didn't have a lot of money while growing up, so there wasn't much I could afford to buy. So I only had a few of the actual main figures. But I remember trying to save up every bit of money I could so that I could buy just one more character to play with. All I know is that I kept thinking, "I need more toys!"
TARTAKOVSKY:不真切了……,不过我确实记得我有多想买那些玩具,那些活动人偶和太空交通工具!我们小时侯没有太多钱,所以没有多少是我买得起的。因此我只拥有几个主要角色的人偶。不过我记得我省下每一分我能省下的钱好去多买哪怕一个角色人偶好让我玩。我所有知道的事就是,我不断地想“我还要更多的玩具!”

QUESTION:So do you have all the Star Wars toys now?
问:那么你现在有没有收齐所有的《星战》玩具?

TARTAKOVSKY:No, no. I got over that phase and moved on toward thinking more about the stories themselves, how they were constructed, the imaginary worlds that comprised Star Wars, the characters, that sort of thing.
TARTAKOVSKY:没有,没有。我过了那个年纪,开始更多地思考故事本身,他们是如何构建起来的,那些构成《星战》宇宙的幻想世界,那些角色,以及诸如此类的事情。

QUESTION:Is working on the project a "dream come true?"
问:参与这个计划的工作是不是一种“梦想成真”?

TARTAKOVSKY:It certainly fulfills one of my dreams, to work on a project like Star Wars that is so thoroughly established it has become a part of our culture. Here's one of the biggest phenomena of our generation and I get to add my own voice to it! I get to be a part of it, to share in its ongoing creation. That?s an awesome assignment and I'm really honored to be acontributor to its legacy.
TARTAKOVSKY:为象《星球大战》这样一个已经彻底成为我们文化的一部分的事业工作,这当然是达成了我的一个梦想。这里是我们这代人最大的文化现象之一,而我将要在这之中添上我自己的见解!我将要成为其中的一分子,分担正在进行创作。这是个令人惊异的任务,能为这份传承贡献自己的一份力量,我深以为荣。

QUESTION:Were you at all scared to take on such a cultural icon?
问:承接下这样一个文化象征是否让你有所恐惧?

TARTAKOVSKY: Oh, yeah, absolutely. At first I thought it really might be more fun for someone else to do it, and then I could just sit back and watch the show! Because an animated Star Wars is such a cool idea. But then I thought, "What if they make it wrong?" Then I would be really upset, and I'd be left with nothing to do but complain, "Well, we should have made it!" So, because I'm a rather aggressive person, I reasoned that I'd better take the challenge myself.
Tartakovsky:哦,是的,绝对有。一开始我认为,如果让别的什么人来做然后我自己只要坐到椅子里看节目的话,真的可能会更有趣!因为拍一部动画版《星球大战》是一个这么酷的主意。但接着我就想,“如果他们作坏了怎么办?”于是我真的会很心烦意乱,除了抱怨外什么也做不了,“好吧,应该我们来做!”所以,因为我是一个相当有闯劲的人,我有理由认为最好由我自己接下这个挑战。

What I should add, though, is that once we accepted the project, literally everyone who was to work on it found themselves extremely hesitant to take the first steps. Paul Rudish, the art director for the show, with whom I've worked for years on Dexter's Laboratory and Samurai Jack, is the type of guy who can draw anything, anytime and anywhere without hesitation--he's amazing. But on the first week of Star Wars: Clone Wars? Complete brain freeze at the drawing board! Absolutely nothing would come forth. He couldn't draw, couldn't come up with a palate, anything. And he knows Star Wars better than anyone on the team--could normally draw R2-D2 free-hand in total perspective with all the mechanical gadgets...now nothing! We finally had to take our minds off the enormity of it all and just approach this thing like any other project. At last, once we relaxed, it all began to flow naturally.
可是要补充的是,一旦我们接下了这个工程,每个工作人员都完全不知道该从何处入手。保罗-鲁迪许,这个节目的艺术导演,我已经在《德克斯特的实验室》和《武士杰克》里合作了多年,他是那种可以随时随地毫不迟疑地画出任何东西的人——他令人惊异。但是在《星球大战:克隆战争》的第一个星期,他在制图板前大脑完全僵住了!绝对什么也没有画出来。他画不了,跟不上那种感觉,做不了任何事。可是他比制作组里的任何人都要了解《星战》——他可以徒手画出配备有全部机械小工具的R2-D2的全透视图……,而现在,什么也画不出来!最后我们不得不让自己不再专注于这个工程的艰深,而是把它看成和其他计划一样的性质。终于,在我们放松下来的时候,一切都开始自然运做起来。

QUESTION:Do you have a favorite character from Star Wars?
问:《星球大战》里有没有你最喜欢的角色?

TARTAKOVSKY:I think Han Solo and Chewbacca are my favorites. As pirates, they were the true rebels among the cast of characters. And Han Solo had such a cool charisma about him. He was the bad-boy character, but he still helped out when everyone needed him. I was such a "good kid" when I was young, I think I wanted to secretly break out and be more like Han.
TARTAKOVSKY:我想汉·索罗和秋巴卡是我最喜欢的角色。作为海盗,他们是所有角色中真正的叛逆。汉·索罗的身上有一种很酷的气质。他的角色是一个坏男孩,但当所有人都需要他的时候他仍然出手相助。我小时侯是个很“乖”的孩子,我想我暗自希望自己能爆发出来,变得更象汉。

QUESTION:Any least favorite character(s) you didn't want to deal with?
问:有没有什么你不想打交道的最不喜欢的角色?

TARTAKOVSKY:I think I'll just say "no comment" to that one.
TARTAKOVSKY:对此我想我只能说“不予评论”。

QUESTION:Do you have plans to work on more projects with Lucas or Lucasfilm?
问:你有没有和卢卡斯或卢卡斯影业的更多合作计划?

TARTAKOVSKY:Nothing definite, but hopefully, yes. The relationship between us so far has been very good. His name and the company name have become such leading brands in entertainment industry. So to have their support for this project really helps bring animation into the spotlight, which isn't always an easy thing to do.
TARTAKOVSKY:没有确定,但是有希望,是的。目前为止我们之间的关系处得非常好。他的名字和这个公司的名字在娱乐业已经变成了一个如此重要的品牌。所以能在这个计划上得到他们的支持真的非常有帮助,这可以让动画片变得众所瞩目,而通常这不是轻易就能做到的。

QUESTION:What animation processes are you using with this project? Is there CGI involved, or 3D?
问:在这个节目里你使用了什么样的动画手法?是CGI,还是3D?

TARTAKOVSKY:Most of the visual elements in Star Wars: Clone Wars have been created through traditional cel animation at this point. However, we have added CGI elements to the production, including computer-generated spaceships that help create the action and excitement of the dog-fights in space that are so much a part of the Star Wars appeal.
TARTAKOVSKY:《星球大战:克隆人进攻》中的视觉元素绝大部分是用传统的制作的。但我们给这个节目加入了CGI成分,包括计算机生成的太空飞船,用以帮助创造出那种已经成为《星战》一大魅力的刺激的太空缠斗场面。

QUESTION:Can you tell more about the sound and soundtrack to the production?
问:能不能多谈些关于这个节目音响和音效的事?

TARTAKOVSKY:One of the signature elements to Star Wars is the unique sound Lucasfilm created for the motion picture series. We were extremely fortunate to have Skywalker Sound create the sound effects and background elements for Star Wars: Clone Wars as well. I was amazed that when the tapes came back to us from Skywalker the whole show suddenly seemed "legitimate." I mean it had the same recognizable sounds as any one of the feature films. We simply couldn't have reproduced this sound on our own. Every single sound effect in Clone Wars comes directly from the library comprised of the first five movies. And the best part is that we have several new individual sounds in our production that came from mixing two or more different sounds used in the films.
TARTAKOVSKY:《星球大战》中一个代表性的元素就是卢卡斯影业为这个电影系列创造出来的独特音效。我们极其幸运地有天行者音效公司为《星球大战:克隆战争》创作音响效果和背景声元素。在天行者公司把录音带送交给我们后,我为之震惊,这个节目突然间就变得“正统化”了。我是说,它拥有了和任何一部电影一样的可被公认的音响。单靠我们自己是复制不出这种音效的。《克隆战争》中每一个声音效果都直接出自第一个五部电影的声效储藏。而最好的部分是我们的作品里有几个把电影中的声音效果混合而成的新音响。

And as for the music, we've been able to use the classic, Oscar-winning John Williams compositions that Star Wars fans expect to hear. Again, this familiar music just makes Star Wars: Clone Wars completely "legitimate."
至于配乐,我们如《星战》迷们所期待的那样,得以使用经典的奥斯卡奖得主约翰-威廉姆斯的作品。这种熟悉的音乐再一次使《星球大战:克隆战争》完全变得“正统化”。

QUESTION:Because Lucasfilm had admired the original work, is the team now working on Star Wars: Clone Wars the same team that produced Samurai Jack?
问:既然卢卡斯影业赞赏这种独创工作,那么现在在《星球大战:克隆战争》工作的小组,是不是就是制作了《武士杰克》的那支小组?

TARTAKOVSKY:Yes, the same production team is in place on both projects, but the look of the two shows is definitely individual, distinct from the other. Samurai Jack is a far more stylized, design-driven show, while Star Wars: Clone Wars is much more realistic.
TARTAKOVSKY:是的,在两项任务中这支制作组都很称职,但这两个节目的风格却各有特色,截然不同。《武士杰克》更程式化,是一出着重于画面的节目,而《星球大战:克隆战争》却更写实。

QUESTION:Speaking of realism, how did you go about creating the realistic animated versions of the characters within Clone Wars? Did you try to copy to face and bodies of the live-action characters in the films?
问:说到写实主义,你如何着手对《克隆战争》中的角色的写实性动画版本?你是不是试图照着电影中的演员描摹他们的脸和身体?

TARTAKOVSKY:This actually presented our first stumbling block. Originally, Paul Rudish kept drawing the actors (or caricatures of them) who portrayed the roles in the motion pictures. But this didn't come out right--they didn't look like the essence of the character they were supposed to be. So we started experimenting and determined that our own versions of the characters, ones that merely resembled the actors who played them onscreen, and it worked better in the long-run. They still have qualities that reflect the actors who originally portrayed them, but there are also elements which are drawn from our thoughts about the character.
TARTAKOVSKY:事实上这就是我们遇到的第一个绊脚石。起初,保罗·鲁迪许不断绘制在影片中扮演角色的演员本人的形象(或者是他们形象的漫画版)。但出来的效果不对——他们看上去没有他们本该有的那种本质特点。所以我们开始进行实验,决定我们自己的角色版本,每一个只不过是和在银幕上扮演他们的那些演员有些类似,这从长远来说更有效。他们仍然拥有在银幕上扮演他们的演员的特质,但他们也有我们出于自己对角色的理解而绘制出来的特点。

QUESTION:The voices of the animated characters sound very much like the actors who portrayed them in the movies. Are they the same?
问:动画角色的声音听起来非常想电影里扮演他们的演员的声音。是同样的演员配音吗?

TARTAKOVSKY:That actually was a big concern of mine, that the voices sound authentic. No, the actors in the animated series are amazingly talented voice-artists who were able to create readings that are incredibly close to their live-action counterparts. And they were such good actors, too, which made the recordings a wonderful experience overall. Only Anthony Daniels, the original C-3PO, supplies the voice for both the live-action and animated versions of his character.
TARTAKOVSKY:这实际上是我最关心的一点——声音听起来是否可信。不,这个动画系列中的演员都是相当有才华的配音演员,他们可以使声音表演令人难以置信地接近他们相对应的电影表演者的声音。而且他们还是出色的演员,这使得录音带完全变成了一种令人愉快的体验。只有电影里扮演C-3PO安东尼-丹尼斯除外,电影版和动画版里的C-3PO都是他配的音。

QUESTION: Would you say this was the most challenging aspect to the project? Or was it something else?
问:你会不会说接受这个计划是最大的挑战?或者会说是别的什么?

TARTAKOVSKY:I think casting voice talent was one of the big challenges upfront, but then we rather quickly settled that issue and moved forward. To me, the biggest challenge was to create that unique Star Wars "feel" for the series. There is something quite singular about Star Wars that makes it very extraordinary. There are a ton of science-fiction films and TV series that have been produced over the years, but none of them feel like a true Star Wars property. So what is it that makes something feel like Star Wars? As I analyzed the question, I realized that there were many answers one could name: the triangular space ships slowly moving into the picture above frame, the sound of the vehicle engines, the particular art direction used for both internal and external sets, the unique space creatures that appear throughout each film, the sense of duty and honor to the Jedi traditions, etc. After all of this research, I finally reached a place where I could watch what we produced and confidently say, "THIS is Star Wars."
TARTAKOVSKY:我认为挑选配音演员是接下来一项大挑战,不过然后我们就相当迅速地解决了这个问题,继续工作了。对我来说,最大的挑战在于为这个系列创造出《星球大战》那种特有的“感觉”。《星战》里有一种相当独特的味道,使《星战》变得如此与众不同。过去这些年里拍摄了大量的科幻电影和电视剧集,可是没有一部有那种真正的《星球大战》的特质。那么是什么能让一部片子有《星战》的感觉呢?在我分析了这个问题以后,我意识到,你可以说出许多答案:三角形的太空船慢慢地从画面上方移进银幕,太空船引擎的声音,运用于内外景的特殊艺术形式,贯穿于每部影片中的独特的太空生物,绝地传统的责任感和荣誉感,等等。在所有这些研究之后,我终于可以看着我们制作的剧集并且自信地说:“这,就是《星球大战》”。

QUESTION:How many times did you watch the Star Wars films in order to get ready for this project?
问:为了准备这个计划,你看了多少遍《星球大战》?

TARTAKOVSKY:I didn't go back to watch them at all. Actually, I did go back to the second move, The Empire Strikes Back, to study a little bit of how the robots moved, but otherwise not at all. We all wanted to, but the project came up so fast and we were moving so quickly on it, we just didn't have time to sit down for eight hours to review the films.
TARTAKOVSKY:我根本没有回头去重看它们。但实际上,我确实重看了第二部电影,也就是《帝国反击战》,去了解一些机器人如何移动的问题,但其他的就什么也没有看。我们都想重看一遍,但是计划产生得这么快,我们工作进度也很快,所以我们根本没有时间坐下来,花八个小时重看电影。

QUESTION:Did you then simply rely on your memory of the films and the characters?
问:那么你是不是仅仅依靠你对电影和角色的回忆来做呢?

TARTAKOVSKY:Yes. Star Wars is frankly so embedded in us, we really didn't have to go back to the films. We all had seen the films so many times before and we each had particular moments within each film that have stayed with us. There really wasn't a need to go back again to review what we already knew by heart. I speak primarily about myself, too, because since I would be responsible for putting it all together, I already knew what key elements we had to have.
TARTAKOVSKY:是的。坦白讲,《星球大战》已经在我们的脑海里扎根了,我们真的不需要回头去重看电影。我们以前就把这个电影看了无数遍,我们每个人对每部曾经伴随我们成长电影都有各自印象特别深刻的片段。真的没有必要再重看一遍我们早已熟记于心的电影。我也主要是在说我自己,因为既然我有责任把这个节目和电影完全衔接起来,我早已了解我们必须拥有的关键元素是什么。

QUESTION:Was there a particular moment as a child that you remember most from Star Wars?
问:关于《星球大战》,在你小时侯有没有什么特别的记忆呢?

TARTAKOVSKY:I particularly remember the light-saber fights, the distinct sound of them gliding through the air and the movements the actors used as they fought with them. And I remember the X-Wing Fighters coming into formation and opening up for battle. Those moments will be with me forever.
TARTAKOVSKY:光剑大战我记得最清楚,他们划破空气的独特声音,演员们挥舞它们参加战斗时舞动的声音。我还记得X-翼战机组成编队,张开机翼准备战斗的情景。这些时刻将伴我终身。

QUESTION:If you were commissioned right now for your next dream project, what would that project be?
问:如果你现在就能接手下一个你梦想中的制作,会是什么样的作品呢?

TARTAKOVSKY:It would definitely be to create and direct a 2D theatrical feature film. I think I'm ready for that now.
TARTAKOVSKY:毫无疑问是创作并执导一部2D故事片。我想现在我已经准备好了。

QUESTION:Do you know what happens next for the Star Wars characters in Episode Three of Star Wars?
问:你知不知道接下来在《星战》第三部里会在《星战》的人物身上发生什么事?

TARTAKOVSKY:Well, we all know where they end up generally by Episode IV (the original Star Wars film), but I haven't been briefed about what will actually occur in the next theatrical film.
TARTAKOVSKY:哦,经由EP4(原《星战》电影),我们都知道了他们是什么结局,不过我不知道下一部剧场版电影里究竟会发生什么事。

原文网址:http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0310/20/starwars.htm

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 08:09 , Processed in 0.064475 second(s), 18 queries .