原力
水晶
发表于 2011-11-27 15:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2011-11-27 16:10 编辑

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - What's to Come in Season 4
《星球大战:克隆人战争》——第四季里会有什么

翻译:August
校对:虫子

Supervising director Dave Filoni talks to us about Death Watch's return, the Clone Troopers new look and much more.
总监戴夫·费洛尼和我们谈论了死神卫的回归,克隆人士兵的新外观以及其他更多内容。

2011年8月26日

On September 16th, Star Wars: The Clone Wars returns. Recently, I spoke to The Clone Wars Supervising Director, Dave Filoni, about Season 4, which will see the debut of the Revenge of the Sith-era Clone Trooper armor, as the story inches towards Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.
9月16日,《星球大战:克隆人战争》就要回归了。最近,我和《克隆人战争》的总监戴夫·费洛尼就第四季进行了交谈,在该季中,随着故事逐渐步向阿纳金堕入黑暗面的结局,我们将看见《西斯的复仇》时期的克隆人士兵盔甲的初次登场。

As we sat down, I pointed out a Clone Wars folder my wife had just given me, which Filoni noted was using the older design of Anakin, before he got revamped midway through Season 3. Filoni said he hoped they'd start using the new Anakin, remarking, "The new Anakin looks so much better," and adding, "I like that our show has evolved in a way that I can clearly say, 'Yeah, the TV series is better than the movie.' I think more people have discovered that now, especially the second half of Season 3, which I think is some of our strongest work and we've continued in that form all of Season 4."
我们坐下来的时候,我指向我妻子刚刚交给我的一个克隆人战争文件夹,那上面费洛尼标注说是使用了阿纳金的旧版设计,是在第三季制作到一半他进行(人物)翻新之前的事。费洛尼说他希望他们可以开始使用新版的阿纳金,他评论说:“新的阿纳金看上去要好得多。”然后补充说,“我们的剧集逐步演变到现在,我可以明确地说:‘没错,这个电视系列剧比电影还要好。’我喜欢这一点。我想现在有更多的人发现这一点了,尤其是第三季的后半段,我认为那是我们最强有力的工作之一,而我们在整个第四季里都延续了这种工作。”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN TV: So the subtitle for this season is "Battle Lines?"
IGN TV:那么这一季的副标题是“战线”?

Dave Filoni: Yeah, "Battle Lines." No more "Secrets Revealed." Well, always secrets revealed, but Battle Lines is what it's about this year, which I think is true. The first story that we tell is a huge battle. There are big conflicts in each episode. I like these massive clone arcs, centered around Captain Rex and Fives – no longer Echo, unfortunately. I heard about that one for awhile! But yeah, the battles are bigger and they're better looking than they've ever been.
戴夫·费洛尼:对,“战线”。不再是“揭密”。嗯,其实一直在揭密,不过战线是今年的中心,我认为确实如此。我们所讲的第一个故事就是一场大战。每一集里都有巨大的冲突。我喜欢这些大型克隆人故事集,以雷克斯上尉和5号为中心——不幸的是,再没有“回音”了。我前一阵已经听说这件事了!不过是啊,战斗场面更大,他们的外表比他们之前曾经有的样子都要棒。

第四季预告片

IGN: And the clips show a lot happens underwater.
IGN:片段显示有许多发生在水下的戏。

Filoni: Yeah, that's going to pretty much kick things off – Captain Ackbar and the Mon Calamari. So that's one of those things I think existed in the minds of fans forever, ever since we saw Mon Calamari in Return of the Jedi. "What's their civilization like?" That's one of those great times is when you're sitting in a room with George Lucas and you're breaking down this civilization. And that was one of the more complex things we had to do for that arc, was we had to create a whole new civilization. Going to Coruscant is not such a big deal anymore, but going to a planet where there's an entirely different type of underwater, aquatic city… That's quite a chore. You've got civilians, you've got different types of soldiers, and you've got the enemy – the Quarren. It's a major undertaking, but it's worth it.
费洛尼:没错,那会是个相当棒的开局——Ackbar上尉和Mon Calamari。我想这是打从我们在《绝地归来》中见到Mon Calamari时起,就一直留存在影迷脑海中的几件事之一。“他们的文明是什么样的?”和乔治·卢卡斯坐在一间屋子里,拆解分析这个文明,这就是乐趣之一。这也是我们必须为这三部曲所做的更复杂的事情中的一件——我们必须创造出一个全新的文明。去科洛桑已经不再是什么大事了,而前往一个有着全然不同类型的水下的星球、水中城市……那可真是件烦琐的事。你得有市民,你得有不同类型的士兵,你得有敌人——Quarren。这是项主要任务,不过这么做值得。

IGN: We saw a quick look at a Mon Calamari battle on the Clone Wars micro series years ago. Was it fun to get to do your take on that?
IGN:我们曾在几年前的《克隆人战争》微型系列里对Mon Calamari之战有过短暂一瞥。现在你来拍这戏了,是不是感觉很有趣?

Filoni: Definitely. I actually haven't gone back and looked at that, but like I said, it's one of those things that fans have always wondered about, so why not? And I think we were finally confident enough after Season 3 to say, "Come on, we're just going to do it." After Kamino, we thought water's not going to be such a big deal anymore. But it was a pretty big deal!
费洛尼:那当然。事实上我没有回头去看那一集,不过正如我所说,这是那些影迷一直想要知道的事情之一,所以,为什么不呢?而且我想我们在第三季之后已经终于有足够的自信说:“来吧,我们就要做这个。”卡米诺之后,我们认为表现水已经不会是什么大问题了。可以前那确实是个大问题!

IGN: Speaking of Kamino, I've got to ask… The Republic Commandos made their cameo on that planet, but might there be more with them?
IGN:说到卡米诺,我得问一句……共和国突击队在那个星球上露了一小脸,可是会有更多关于的他们的戏份吗?

Filoni: I'll be very honest about that, because I don't like fans to build up to something that's not going to happen. They're not a major arc. They really haven't shown up again. I wouldn't look for them. And a lot of that just comes with them not really being one of the movie things. They're a much more EU-centered item. And I was able to get them in to that episode in a cameo role and I think there was a great reaction from it. Everyone loved it. If we did it, we definitely wouldn't deal with that particular squad, because there's been so much written about them. I think one of the other things is we have such a great development of Rex that we really want to keep telling Rex's story and things centered around Rex. But it's on the radar. It's just that there are so many characters fighting for space. I can think of an instance in the future where one might show up, but not a Commando that anyone knows. And that would be more the route we'd go, is create some other guys, some new guys than the Delta Squad that we saw in the Nightsisters episode. But I wanted to get that cameo in there for LucasArts, for the guys that made the game, because they did such great work and there were so many fans of them. So why not?
费洛尼:对此我会非常诚实的,因为我不喜欢让影迷对某件不会发生的事情建立起什么热忱。他们不是什么主要的故事线。他们真的没有再露面。我不会去找他们。而这主要是因为他们不是真正属于电影里的一部分。他们更像是以EU为中心的角色。而我可以把他们带进那一集里让他们成为一个背景角色,我想观众对此反响不俗。所有人都爱它。如果我们这样做了,我们无疑不会去处理这个特殊小队,因为已经有了这么多关于他们的作品。我觉得另一个原因是,围绕雷克斯这个人物,我们做了非常大的扩展,我们真的想继续讲述雷克斯的故事,以及以雷克斯为中心的事件。不过(突击队)已经引起了我们的注意。只是有太多角色在为出场空间而战。我可以设想,在未来的一集里某人可能露面,不过不是每个人都知道的一个突击队员。而这更可能是我们要走的大方向,创作出其他一些角色,一些在暗夜姐妹这一集里露面的德尔塔小队之外的新角色。不过我想为“LucasArts”那些制作了这个游戏的伙计们安排那个背景角色,因为他们完成了一项如此出色的工作,而这个游戏有那么多的粉丝。所以,为什么不呢?

IGN: That Nightsisters story also left us with one of the bigger dangling threads of the series so far, with Savage Opress and… Darth Maul?
IGN:暗夜姐妹这个故事还给我们留下了这个系列到目前为止更大的一个悬疑线,那就是Savage Opress和……达斯·摩尔?

Filoni: Something was in the crystal ball, right? What was that? I mean Darth Maul got cut in half. It seems highly unlikely that anything could happen with that character. So it's going to be interesting to see how that… Because I've said it before, that is a story we are going to continue. We have to! [Laughs] We left that right there. So we can't just go, "Ehh, we're not gonna do that!" Savage Opress, his story continues and his arc continues. It's one of the more interesting ones, especially because it's so on the Dark Side of things. But I think the fans really want it and we really want to tell it too. That and the Ventress arc…
费洛尼:水晶球里显示了一些事,对吗?那是什么?我的意思是,达斯·摩尔已经被砍成两截了。看上去这个角色身上已经非常不可能再发生任何事了。因此能看见那事是怎么(发生的)会很有趣……因为我以前就说过,那是一个我们打算继续讲述的一个故事。我们必须(这样做)![大笑]我们就在那里停住了。因此我们不能就这么丢下不管。“呃,我们不打算做那个!”Savage Opress,他的故事在继续,他的剧集也在继续。这是那些更有趣的故事之一,主要是因为这是发生在黑暗面的事情。不过我想影迷们是真的想看这故事,而我们也真的很想讲这个故事。那个以及文崔斯的剧集……

I thought the changes we made to Ventress and the evolution of her character was one of the more interesting decisions that we got to experiment with. And we take that even farther this season. I'm excited to see that and how the audience reacts to that, because she has become, to me, one of the most interesting characters on the show. She starts off as kind of that, "Oh, she's just the bad girl," running around with a lightsaber. And she's become so much more. We've learned that she had a past, that she had this childhood and it was great to get to develop that stuff. It was fun to work on with Katie [Lucas] – that was really fun for us all.
我认为我们对文崔斯所做的改动以及她这个角色的演变,是我们开始尝试的几个决定里更有趣的一个。这一季里我们甚至走得更远。看到这种变化,以及观众对此作出了怎样的反应让我很激动,因为对我来说,她变成了这个节目里最有趣的角色之一。开始的时候她差不多是那种,“哦,她不过是个坏姑娘。”拿着光剑到处跑。而现在她变成了丰富得多的角色。我们已经了解到她有一段过去,她有这样一个童年,能够把这些背景材料发展下去非常棒。和凯蒂[卢卡斯]合作非常有趣——对我们所有人来说都很好玩。

IGN: Speaking of another Katee…
IGN:说到另一个凯蒂……

Filoni: Katee Sackhoff! We're going from Katie to Katee. Look at that! [Laughs]
费洛尼:凯蒂·萨克霍夫!我们从这个凯蒂到了那个凯蒂。瞧啊![大笑]

Get a glimpse at Katee Sackhoff's character in this scene from Star Wars: The Clone Wars
在这段《星战:克隆人战争》的视频里可以瞥见凯蒂·萨克霍夫所扮演的角色

IGN: The character she is playing next season stands out, because we've never seen a female Mandalorian warrior in any of the movies or this series.
IGN:下一季她扮演的角色非常惹眼,因为我们在任何一部电影或是这个剧集里都从来没有见过一个女性的曼达洛战士。

Filoni: I was really excited about it. It's not one of the things that ever comes up in the discussion. Basically, there was a character in this one story -- a story that I fought for to get done -- with the Death Watch. And I kind of took that story on. I directed the episode that her character appears in personally, because I felt pretty strongly about the way the Death Watch needed to be portrayed in it. Jon Favreau's character, Pre Vizsla, is back, and a lot of things have changed for the Death Watch, as we'll see. And he had a character who was pretty much his lieutenant and the character wasn't really named. I always have free will to do whatever I want with that, and I thought, "Well, I'm going to make this a girl. I really want to see that."
费洛尼:对此我真的非常激动。这不是那种曾在讨论里被提及过的事情之一。基本上,在这个和死神卫有关的特定的故事里有一个角色——我曾经努力让这个故事能被制作出来。差不多是我担下了那个故事。我亲自导演了她这个角色初登场的那一集,因为我有种相当强烈的感觉,觉得死神卫需要以这种方式来表现。Jon Favreau的角色,Pre Vizsla归来了,正如我们将要见到的那样,死神卫有许多事情发生了改变。而他有了一个非常类似于他的副官的角色,而这个角色并没有真正被命名。在这上面我总是有自由意志来做任何我想做的事情,我就想:“好吧,我要把这个角色做成一个女孩。我真的非常想瞧瞧。”

On a very honest fan level, I have a lot of friends that do cosplay who are girls, and I thought these girls would like to have this totally badass costume as an option. Clare Grant, my friend Seth Green's wife, she's a major cosplayer and I thought, "Oh man, those girls would totally get into this character!" And my wife would love to see this kind of strong, female character in armor. So once I decided that, I actually sketched the helmet design -- I think I was on an airplane from Burbank to Oakland -- and I was just doodling it out. I based the helmet design on a barn owl, because my wife loves owls. So it's kind of based on the white ghost face of a barn owl. Once I had that all rolling, I was like, "Oh, this is going to be cool! I need somebody that can really get what a big deal this is going to be for fandom out there."
从一个非常诚实的影迷层面上讲,我有许多玩cosplay的朋友是女性,我觉得这些女孩会喜欢把这套彻头彻尾的反派服装当作一个选择。Clare Grant,我朋友Seth Green的妻子,她是个资深cosplay玩家,我想:“哦伙计,那些女孩会全然投入这个角色里去的。”而我妻子会非常喜欢看到这样一个强大的、穿着盔甲的女性角色。因此一旦我做出了这样的决定,我就真的绘制出头盔的设计草图——我想我那时是在一架从伯班克飞往奥克兰的飞机上——就这么乱涂乱画着把它搞出来了。我以谷仓猫头鹰作为这个头盔的设计基础,因为我妻子喜爱猫头鹰。因此头盔差不多就是以谷仓猫头鹰那白色的幽灵般面孔为设计模板的。一旦我让一切都开动起来,我就想:“哦,这将会很酷!我需要有个真正能处理这事的人,这对外面的影迷来说将是件大事。”

And I love doing crossovers for us. The George Takei crossover was a priceless one. Even George pointed out that he was the first one to be on both Star Wars and Star Trek. And I thought Battlestar… We have to have a crossover with that somewhere. And Katee graciously obliged in coming in and playing this role. It's not the hugest role yet, but she did a great job. She's someone the fans love and she already understands that world of fandom, so I thought this was the perfect union. She's already been one badass character in one universe, so why not another?
而且我喜欢搞些背景穿越。竹井乔治的穿越表演就是一个无价的例子。甚至乔治也指出,他是第一个在《星球大战》和《星际旅行》里扮演角色的人。而我想到了《太空堡垒》……我们必须在某处弄出一个相关的背景穿越。而凯蒂欣然表示感激,参与进来扮演这个角色。这还不是什么最大的角色,不过她完成了一项了不起的工作。她是影迷热爱的演员,而她早已了解了影迷的世界,因此我认为这是个完美的结合。在一个宇宙里她早已是一个反派角色,所以,为什么不再来演另外一个?

IGN: You mentioned earlier the new looks for the main characters. With Ahsoka, we didn't see how she came to have two lightsabers. Is that a story you might tell at some point?
IGN:先前你提到过主要角色的新外观。就阿索卡来说,我们没有看见她是怎么有了两柄光剑的。这是不是你会在什么时候要讲的一个故事?

Filoni: It's usually a story we stay away from. It's something I learned from George. It's like Luke shows up in Jedi, with his new lightsaber. Now we know there was a deleted scene where we see him finishing it, but we don't explain where he got the crystal, we don't explain how he got the parts. And George just feels strongly that it's just there. We just go into it. We don't explain it. It just happens. Now for me writing it and directing it, I have a lot of ideas. And my idea was always that Ahsoka is a pretty small girl – she's pretty diminutive, compared to say Grievous, who's massive. So in order to keep up with her overpowering, physical opponents, Anakin is the one who told her to fashion this secondary blade so that she can be blocking and cutting inside. Because it's a weapon that she can use with speed and it really compliments her speed. All that logic is awesome and also the fact that she just looks infinitely cooler. That helps!
费洛尼:这通常是我们要回避的一个故事。这是我从乔治那里学来的。就象《绝地归来》里,卢克出场时有把新光剑。现在我们知道有个删剪片段,那片段里我们看见他把光剑做好了,但是我们没有解释他从哪里得到的水晶,我们没有解释他是怎么搞到那些零件的。乔治就是有种强烈的感觉,觉得故事就在那儿。我们只是告知这件事。我们不去解释它。它就这么发生了。现在对我来说,把这编出来,执导出来,我有了许多点子。我的点子总是这样:阿索卡就是个相当娇小的女孩——她真的特别娇小,相较而言,格里弗斯就是体型巨大。为了与她那在体型上具备压倒性优势的对手相抗衡,阿纳金告诉她,让她制作这第二柄光剑,这样她就可以从内侧进行格挡和劈砍。因为这是一件她可以快速使用的武器,而这也的确与她的速度相匹配。整个逻辑非常棒,而事实上,她看上去也确实酷到极点。这很有帮助!

I also wanted to make a statement for that half of the season saying she's getting older, she's getting more experienced and she's more the warrior than she was when she was a younger girl. And so it had that kind of thing too. Then all these other things dawn on you like the Secret Apprentice had two lightsabers and Anakin taught him, so now… Wow. That's just synergy at its best I guess! I was talking to Haden Blackman and he pointed that out and I thought, "Wow, I never realized that!" And they both use the reverse grip. And I was like, "I guess it just had to be!"
我还想为那一季的后半段作个陈述,说明她正在长大,她有了更多的经验,和她还是个小姑娘的时候相比,她更象一个战士。因此也就有了那样的武器。然后所有其他的事情让你渐渐领悟,比如用双光剑的秘密学徒,阿纳金教了他,所以现在……哇喔。我猜这些正好是协调的最佳效果!我和Haden Blackman谈话的时候他向我指出了这一点,而我想:“哇喔,我从来没有意识到这一点!”而且他们都使用反手握剑方式。我差不多这么想:“我猜就是必须如此!”

So yeah, it would be a fun story. And it's something I consider more I would do at Dark Horse [as a comic book]. I know Randy Stradley quite well and I always talk to him. I have an Ahsoka origin story on how she gets found by Plo Koon and what that little fable is about. And I've actually outlined it quite extensively and done a lot of preliminary sketches, because it's something I would be very interested in illustrating myself. Because I used to be a full time 2D animator and I used to draw every day for a living and I miss it. So it would be a great way for me to just get that out of my system. Every now and then I do a cover for Randy and that would be fun. It's just finding the time to do it is the challenge! So one day I'll do it. One day it'll happen. And I think it'll be a fun story for the Ahsoka fans out there.
所以,是啊,这会是个有趣的故事。而这故事我会考虑将更多会放在“黑马”里[做一本漫画书]。我和Randy Stradley相当熟,我经常和他聊天。我有一个关于阿索卡出身的故事,关于她是怎么被普洛·孔发现的,以及那个小小的传说是什么。事实上我列出的提纲范围相当广,还画了许多初步的草图,因为这东西我非常有兴趣亲自绘制。我以前是一个专职的2D动画画家,我过去常常每天画画以求谋生,而我怀念那段时光。因此对我来说,要把那些概念从我的脑子里取出来,这会是个很棒的方法。我时不时地为Randy画一张封面画,非常有趣。不过,能不能找得到时间是一项挑战!有朝一日我会这样做。有朝一日这会发生的。我想对外面那些阿索卡的粉丝来说这会是个有趣的故事。

IGN: You're introducing the Episode III Clone Trooper armor in this season. When the show began, we thought it might run five years, but now it sounds like it's going beyond that. So how do you parcel out time, knowing that with something like the armor, it makes people say, "We're getting closer!"?
IGN:你把EP3中克隆人士兵的盔甲引进了这一季。当这个剧集开始制作的时候,我们以为也许会持续五年时间,不过现在听说好象时间会更长。所以你在知道一些象盔甲这样的事以后,是怎么分割时间的?那盔甲让观众说:“这剧集接近尾声了!”?

Filoni: It's true. It's probably one of the more difficult things. I just try to logically think, Season 1, Season 2, Season 3… We've had three seasons pretty much where they've worn the Phase 1 armor and it just seemed natural. Because I don't know how long we're going to go, but I say well six [seasons], six is a pretty good number. So maybe I'll start to balance it that way. It just felt right. You just kind of gauge it that way. I wanted to get a nice little change for Rex in there, so I gave him a specialized helmet. That has a little backstory. I create this backstory for Dee [Bradley Baker] where I was telling him that Rex doesn't believe that the new armor is really that good. He sees it as more prefabricated, where the original armor… You know how classic stuff, the craftsmanship is a little better? So Rex cut his old helmet up and he welded together parts of the new helmet and his armor is a hodgepodge of old gear and new gear. So it's kind of like his character. He's like this veteran now and he's got little kill marks all over his armor. I think Rex is becoming something of a little legend. He's such a long term survivor of the Clone War. But it was time for a new look and it makes Season 4 shine I think, to be the definitive moment – like, oh, now they're all in Phase 2 armor.
费洛尼:这是真的。这也许是更困难的事情之一。我只是尽力从逻辑的角度考虑,第一季,第二季,第三季……我们差不多已经有整整三季的时间让他们穿着一代甲,而这看上去很自然。因为我不知道(这个剧)我们要做多久,不过我说好吧有六[季],六是一个相当不错的数字。因此也许我会开始按照[这个节奏]来进行平衡。这感觉对路。你就是用那种方式来估计一下。我想在那里为雷克斯做一处小小的美妙的改动,因此我专门给他制作了一顶头盔。那有个小小的背景故事。我为迪[·布莱德里·贝克]创作了这个背景故事,我告诉他说,雷克斯不相信这种新盔甲真的有那么好。他把这更多地看承是一种预制构件的产品,而原盔甲……你知道那些东西有多经典,那工艺要更好一点?所以雷克斯把他的旧头盔切开,和新头盔的部件焊接在一起,而他的盔甲则是新旧部件的大杂烩。因此这就有点象他这个角色。现在他就象这种老兵,他的盔甲上布满了小小的杀戮印记。我认为雷克斯变成了某个小小的传奇。在克隆人战争里,他是这样一个长期幸存者。不过我想,是时候有一个新外观让第四季亮眼一下了,这个不可避免的时刻——就比如,哦,现在他们全都穿上二代甲了。

IGN: So how cool was it for you guys, even for just a glimpse, to get to put Darth Vader on the show during the Mortis storyline last season?
IGN:那么上一集莫蒂斯故事线的时候让达斯·维达出现在剧中,即使仅仅只是惊鸿一瞥,对你们这些人来说,究竟有多酷?

Filoni: You know, it's always one of those things you wonder about… Wow, should we really do that? Are we really going to do that? And then you just go for it. Joel [Aron] really wanted to do it and it just makes it that much more Star Wars. When you hear Vader's breathing and you see him… It was awesome. Jessie, the guy overseas who lit the shot and did the effects, he must have done umpteen takes of that, because it meant so much to him. Everyone wanted to get that, what is it, eight frames that it's on for? But everyone wanted to get those eight frames just perfect and yeah… He's the icon! Everybody knows Darth Vader and I think it's important to have that moment in the show, because you really start to get, "Oh yeah, that is Anakin." And that's something that I think is sometimes hard for people. That is the same guy. And we're headed that way! It's gonna get bad! But what can you do?
费洛尼:你知道,这永远都是你想知道的那些事里的一件……哇喔,我们真的应该那样做吗?我们真的要那样做吗?然后你就这样去做了。Joel [Aron] 真的想要这样做,而这的确让这剧更有《星战》的感觉。当你听见维达的呼吸声,当你看见他……这令人惊叹。Jessie,那个在国外的家伙,是他点亮了那个镜头,进行了效果制作。他一定反复作了无数次,因为这对他来说意义重大。每个人都想拿到这活,这是什么,将近八格的镜头吗?可是每个人都想让那八帧画面变得完美无缺,是啊……他就是一个标志性的人物!所有人都知道达斯·维达,而我认为让这个节目拥有这一时刻是非常重要的,因为你真正开始意识到:“哦,是啊,那是阿纳金。”而我认为,这对人们来说有时是件很难接受的事。他们是同一个人。而我们正朝着那个方向走!情况要变糟!不过你又能做什么呢?

IGN: Now I'm a big fan of the show, but I have to admit, sometimes I had a hard time getting my head around the timeline early last season.
IGN:现在我是这个节目的超级粉丝,不过我不得不承认,上一季前半段,有时候我很难跟得上故事的时间线。

Filoni: Oh sure!
费洛尼:哦,当然!

IGN: Going forward, will you be jumping around more or…?
IGN:那么以后,(在时间线上)你是会更加跳跃还是……

Filoni: I have tried to be very linear since the episode "Heroes on Both Sides." The second half of Season 3 all happens in a linear fashion and I've been pretty dead set on working that way going forward. I am pretty insistent that we should stay that way. My master has a great interest in prequels and sequels…
费洛尼:打从《双方英雄》这一集开始,我就努力非常地按时间线顺序来做了。第三季的后半段全都是线性发展的,以后我也会相当刻守这一方式。我也相当坚持我们应该保持这种方式。我的主人对制作前传和续集有相当浓厚的兴趣……

IGN: [Laughs] What?!
IGN:[大笑]什么?!

Filoni: [Laughs] But I try to say no and I think the writers, we all agree. Because I want everybody to be on the same page. I want to take people on this journey of some of these characters that are on now, like Rex and Ashoka and Ventress and Savage, and really see how they evolve. And I think you need to keep moving in a linear fashion to do that. We tell arcs and they're not implicitly connected, but you get a better sense of where they are. And I have a massive timeline that explains where all the other episodes sit. So one day we'll release that and you can sit down and figure that out and I'm sure that will be the day that someone finds a continuity error, but you know… Then we'll fix it and we'll be fine! But there is a big chart that explains where "Clone Cadets" relates to "Rookies" and "ARC Troopers." Because those episodes don't really happen so concurrently, as you notice, because the Domino Squad leaves Kamino and then a whole bunch of stuff happens and then they're on the Rishi moon and then a whole bunch more happens and then you have "ARC Troopers." So that's all worked out and one day we'll share it with you.
费洛尼:[大笑]不过我力图(对他)说不,我想编剧们,我们都同意这一点。因为我希望每个人都能达成共识。我想让观众走上部分角色——比方雷克斯和阿索卡和文崔斯和萨瓦吉——现在已经走上的那段旅程,并且真正看到他们是如何演变的。而要作到这一点,我认为需要以线性的方式继续下去才行。我们讲述故事集,而这些故事之间并不是暗中联结的,可是你能更好地觉察出他们处于什么地方。而我有一条庞大的时间线来解释其他所有的剧集位于何处。因此某一天我们会把这发布出来,而你可以坐下来,把这些都搞清楚,我也很确信有人会在那一天发现一个连续性的错误,不过你知道……然后我们会修正它,我们会好起来的!不过我们有一张大表解释了《克隆人学员》是在什么地方和《新兵上阵》以及《ARC士兵》联系起来的。因为正如你注意到的那样,那些剧集并不是真正地同时发生的,因为多米诺小队离开卡米诺,然后发生了一大堆的事情,然后他们来到了Rishi卫星,然后又发生了一大堆的事情,然后你有了《ARC士兵》。因此一切都解决了,某一天我们会和你分享的。

IGN: I want to know how Aurra Sing…
IGN:我想知道奥拉·辛怎么……

Filoni: …gets out of jail?
费洛尼:……越狱?

IGN: Yeah, because she's with Cad Bane's crew in "Hostage Crisis!"
IGN:是啊,因为在《人质危机》里,她和凯德·贝恩的团伙在一起!

Filoni: Again, I always think that's a great place for a comic book. It's one of those things that… Cad Bane needed her. He knew that he needed her specifically for the job of sniping at that distance and that nobody else would do, and so he is involved in a breakout of Aurra Sing. So believe me, I have sat down and thought of this and all these connections. I have a really fun story with Todo 360, where he got blown up in the Jedi temple and then he actually appears in a later story. But the reason for that I came up with is Anakin actually asked to reassemble Todo, to see if they can download any information from him that would reveal more about Cad Bane and his whereabouts and as soon as he brings Todo back online, Bane becomes aware of it and it's a whole thing… So even when we don't shoot the story, I try to come up with these little stories that say, "Okay, well that is logically where that would happen." We're just not going to do episodes about it. So there you go: For you, right now, you have the continuity peace of mind! [Laughs]
费洛尼:重申,我总是认为这个地方非常适合出一本漫画书。那是一件属于那种……凯德·贝恩需要她。他知道在这份工作里,自己需要她的特殊才能,她能在那种距离上进行狙击,而其他人都做不了,因此他参与了奥拉·辛的越狱。所以相信我,我曾坐下来考虑这事,以及所有一切的关联问题。我有个关于Todo 360的非常有趣的故事,他在绝地圣殿被炸飞后,的确出现在后来的一个故事里。不过我为这件事想出来的原因是:事实上是阿纳金请求把Todo进行重新组装,看看他们是否能够从他那里下载到任何可以揭示出更多关于凯德·贝恩以及他去向的信息,而他一把Todo联机复活,贝恩就意识到了这一点,而这就是整件事的经过……所以即使我们没有把这个故事拍出来,我还是试着设法编出那些小故事---“好吧,在这里会发生那事是合乎逻辑的。”我们只是没打算拍关于这个故事的剧集。所以就这样了:对你来说,现在,你对连续性的问题可以放宽心了![大笑]

IGN: [Laughs] Thank you! Now before I let you go, I have to ask about something glimpsed in the Season 4 previews, which is Gungans vs. Grievous.
IGN:[大笑]谢谢你!现在,在我放你走之前,我必须问一个在第四季预告片里瞥见的某件事,那就是冈嘎人vs.格里弗斯。

Filoni: Gungans vs. Grievous! Dangerous and disturbing, these developments are.
费洛尼:冈嘎人vs.格里弗斯!这故事又危险又令人不安。

IGN: Was that a pretty interesting one to tackle?
IGN:处理这场戏是不是件相当有趣的事?

Filoni: It was very interesting to tackle. That's going to be an interesting moment for the fans. It will be interesting to see what they think, I'll just say that… Gungans vs. Grievous. The rain makes it really cool. That was Joel's idea. It's going to be devastating.
费洛尼:处理起来非常有趣。对影迷来说这将是一个有趣的时刻。能看到他们的想法会很有趣,我就这样说……冈嘎人vs.格里弗斯。大雨让它(这场戏)真的很酷。这是Joel的主意。这将会令人印象深刻。

http://tv.ign.com/articles/119/1190980p1.html

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2011-11-27 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,冈根人对抗gg真心不好看,一边倒啊。。。

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2011-11-27 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 0de浪漫 于 2011-11-27 15:51 编辑
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - What's to Come in Season 4
《星球大战:克隆人战争》——第四季里会有什么

我觉得另一个原因是,围绕雷克斯这个人物,我们做了非常大的扩展,我们真的想继续讲述雷克斯的故事,以及以雷克斯为中心的事件。不过(突击队)已经引起了我们的注意。只是有太多角色在为出场空间而战。
我想在那里为雷克斯做一处小小的美妙的改动,因此我专门给他制作了一顶头盔。那有个小小的背景故事。我为迪[·布莱德里·贝克]创作了这个背景故事,我告诉他说,雷克斯不相信这种新盔甲真的有那么好。他把这更多地看承是一种预制构件的产品,而原盔甲……你知道那些东西有多经典,那工艺要更好一点?所以雷克斯把他的旧头盔切开,和新头盔的部件焊接在一起,而他的盔甲则是新旧部件的大杂烩。因此这就有点象他这个角色。现在他就象这种老兵,他的盔甲上布满了小小的杀戮印记。我认为雷克斯变成了某个小小的传奇。在克隆人战争里,他是这样一个长期幸存者。August 发表于 2011-11-27 15:44

这完全是揭秘了~雷克斯从此晋身TCW主角梯队~

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:39 , Processed in 0.067287 second(s), 19 queries .