主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2011-11-12 09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2011-11-12 23:03 编辑

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - What's Next for Rex?
《星球大战:克隆人战争》——雷克斯接下来会怎样?

翻译:August
校对:虫子,阿翁

The voice of all the Clone Troopers -- Dee Bradley Baker -- talks about Order 66 getting ever-closer.
全体克隆人士兵的配音员——迪·布莱德利·贝克——谈论步步逼近的第66号令

2011年9月6日

Star Wars: The Clone Wars returns next week with a big visual change, as the Clone Troopers transition into the Phase 2 armor we saw them wearing in Revenge of the Sith. Continuing to voice every single Clone Trooper on the show is the amazing voice actor Dee Bradley Baker, who is called upon to create the subtle distinctions between Captain Rex, Commander Cody and so many other Clones.
下周回归的《星球大战:克隆人战争》在视觉上将有巨大的改变,因为克隆人士兵换穿上了我们在《西斯的复仇》中见到的他们所穿的二代甲。了不起的配音演员迪·布莱德利·贝克继续给剧中每一个克隆人士兵配音,应着要求,他创作出雷克斯上尉、指挥官科迪和其他如此众多克隆人之间的细微差别。

Last month, I spoke to Baker about what's to come on The Clone Wars – where the unknown fate of Rex, who is not in Revenge of the Sith – always looms like a shadow.
上个月,我与贝克进行了交谈,谈论了关于《克隆人战争》即将发生的事——雷克斯的未知命运,他没有出现在《西斯的复仇》里——总是象阴影一般笼罩左右。

IGN TV: This season, we're getting an upgrade to the new armor. [Supervising Director] Dave Filoni told me Rex is not thrilled with that and holds on to elements of his original armor.
IGN TV:这一季,我们对新盔甲进行了升级。[制作总监]戴夫·费洛尼告诉我说,雷克斯对此并不感到兴奋,他坚持使用自己原来那套盔甲的基本部件。

Dee Bradley Baker: Yeah. That begins to reveal itself as his story plays out. My question has always been what happens to Rex and what happens to Ahsoka - those two characters in particular. There's no way that they can't deal with that in a meaningful and very important way. And that will be happening. And yeah, you start to see that - that Rex is part of the old guard, and the new guard, as Dave said, starts to muddy the waters, so to speak, in terms of the genetics and I think maybe the training. And then they start recruiting people until you end up with the stormtroopers that we see in Episode IV. So that evolution is taking place as this unfolds, as these stories become increasingly cinematic and the arcs become more cinematic. There's more and more of that, where it's not just little one-offs or even two-offs. You see more three and four [episode arcs] and bigger, truly cinematic story arcs coming out. It's quite remarkable.
迪·布莱德利·贝克:是的。在他的故事展开的时候,这就开始揭示出来。我总是想知道:雷克斯发生了什么事,阿索卡发生了什么事——尤其是这两个角色。他们没理由不会用一种意味深长而又非常重要的方式来处理这两个问题。那是会发生的。没错,你开始看到这一切了——雷克斯是旧近卫军的一分子,也是新近卫军的一分子。正如戴夫所说,开始把水搅浑了,可以说,根据遗传,我想可能还有训练的关系。然后他们开始招募普通人,直到最后形成我们在EP4中所见的暴风兵为止。因此这种演变在剧情展开,在这些故事变得越来越电影化、剧集变得更加电影化的时候,就已经在发生了。剧中有越来越多这样的元素,不是只有少少的一点甚或是两点。可以看见更多的三到四[集为一部]的情况,场面更大,出现真正的电影化的故事长剧。这相当引人注目。

The show really continues to deepen and evolve in really rich and rewarding and fascinating, exciting ways. I can't wait to hear what people think of the Umbara arc. That's all that I've seen of Season 4 -- and that was even with I think some temp stuff in it -- but it looked absolutely stunning. It's just so exciting to see how this show continues to grow.
这个节目真正会深入下去,并且以真正丰富、有益、迷人而令人兴奋的方式进行。我迫不及待地想听听人们对昂巴拉系列的感想。那是我唯一看过的第四季剧集——我甚至认为有些有临时构思在里面——不过它看上去绝对让人瞠目。看着这个剧集如何继续成长起来真的非常令人兴奋。

IGN: It must be gratifying to see how Rex has resonated. People love this character.
IGN:看到雷克斯引发怎样的共鸣真让人高兴。观众爱这个角色。

Baker: Rex is a rock, man. He is dependable, he's smart, he's flexible, and in a way, he's kind of the heart in the tragic change and tragic switch that has to happen with the demise of the Jedi and the Order 66 and everything that has to happen. I mean, he's been there from the beginning when this was a pure mission. And it slowly starts to fall apart or there's a misstep here or a misstep there… And you know things are starting to change for Anakin. You know that that's going to happen. But how does that happen for Rex? You've seen, even in "The Deserter" episode, that even Mr. Straight-Ahead, by-the-book Rex, he's got a sense of humanity and a flexibility in him that shows that he's human and not just purely straight-by-the-book-and-nothing-else dogma. Logically, that is his strength… and his weakness maybe, but I don't know.
贝克:雷克斯是块岩石,伙计。他可靠,聪明,灵活,在某种程度上,随着绝地的灭亡,66号令以及即将发生的一切,在这场即将发生的悲剧性的改变,悲剧性的转化中,他算是中心人物。我是说,从一开始,从这还是个纯粹的任务时起,他就在那里了。而事情慢慢开始崩溃,或是这里走错一步,那里走错一步……而你也知道对阿纳金来说事情也开始改变了。你知道那些事将要发生。不过对雷克斯来说,事情会如何发生呢?你曾经见过,甚至在《逃兵》这一集里,甚至是雷克斯这个勇往直前,照章办事先生,也有了一种人性的感觉,他体内也有了一种灵活性,显示出他是个人,而不仅仅是一个纯粹的严格照章办事别无其他的教条机器。从逻辑上说,这是他的长处……也许也是他的弱点,不过我不知道。

IGN: You got a glimpse of it in Revenge of the Sith, but now on the show you're really able to flesh out the relationships the Clones and the Jedi have, such as Cody and Obi-Wan, and how that all changes in a second with Order 66. Is that an interesting element for you to play?
IGN:你在《西斯的复仇》里有过短暂一瞥,可是现在,在这个剧集里你真正得以让克隆人和绝地之间的关系有血有肉充实起来,比如科迪和欧比万,以及这一切如何随着66号令而在一瞬间彻底改变。对你来说,这是不是表演中的一个有趣的元素?

Baker: Yeah. Well as you get closer and closer to Episode III, and the whole body of these stories begins to play out, you start to see questions that have begun to emerge in the clones' minds. They're humans, and they're just slaughtered in such great numbers. And to what cause - for this battle or for that battle? That's part of what's so compelling to me is that whole switch of that order that seems so sudden in Episode III. But episode by episode, piece by piece, you start to see that this is all starting to take root. And then finally, it happens.
贝克:是啊。当你向着EP3越走越近的时候,这些故事的整个主体部分开始明朗,你开始看见克隆人的头脑里开始出现了疑问。他们是人,而他们被大规模地屠杀。为了什么理由呢——为了这场战斗还是为了那场战斗?对我来说,如此吸引我的原因部分在于,那条命令的转换在EP3里显得如此突然。但是一集接着一集,一幕接着一幕,你开始看出这就是所有的一切开始扎根的时候。然后终于,这事就发生了。

IGN: You've had some other fun roles besides the clones on this show. Should we be listening for you in any upcoming episodes?
IGN:在这个剧集里,除了克隆人之外,你还有其他一些有趣的角色。我们是否应该在即将上演的什么剧集里听你的声音?

Baker: Well the past couple of days I've been playing with Jim Cummings as Hondo and a bunch of others. Doing some pirates - that's a lot of fun. I've been doing pirates for a couple of episodes at least. But it's so great that they can take it in so many directions and take characters that just kind of jumped up briefly and then all of the sudden, "Aw, I liked that character. I want to see him more." And they bring them back more. And there is more of that.
贝克:哦,过去几天里我和Jim Cummings一起表演,给杭多和其他一伙人配了音。扮演一些海盗——非常的有趣。至少我在几集里扮演了海盗。不过这很了不起——他们能从那么多方向把握住差不多只是简略地跳出来的角色,然后突然间,“啊,我喜欢那个角色。我想看到更多关于他的戏。”于是他们就把他们带回来,有了更多的戏份。剧里还有更多这样的情况。

You'll see a lot more Ventress. Ventress, for me, was always one of my very favorite villains and one of my very favorite characters. And we've seen with the Nightsisters what a compelling and fascinating story that she has. The evolution that she goes through and the stuff that's happening to her, I've gotta say, that's probably a third [overriding] issue for me, is what's the deal with Ventress? Because that sure ain't over…
你还会看见更多文崔斯的戏。文崔斯,对我来说,总是我最喜欢的反派之一,也是我最喜欢的角色之一。跟着暗夜姐妹,我们已经看见她有一个多么扣人心弦而迷人的故事。她经历的演变,发生在她身上的那些事,我得说,对我来说这也许是第三个[最重要的]问题——文崔斯会怎么样?因为她的故事显然还没完……

IGN: I loved in one of the trailers for the new season where you get to say, as a Clone, "Oh, it's going to be one of those planets," when you see some "cute" aliens. Is it fun for you when they throw in those little self-deprecating bits?
IGN:新一季的一则预告片里我很爱一个镜头,那里你配音的克隆人在看见一些“可爱的”外星人时开口说:“哦,那会是那些星球里的一个。”当他们加进这些小小的有自贬意味的台词时,对你来说这是不是很有趣?

Baker: Well, it's a delight! It feels utterly right as somebody who's enjoyed Star Wars since Episode IV -- and I saw it many tens of times when it first came out, because I worked in a theater as a Jawa when it re-released. But they're constantly sprinkling in those kinds of references, those idioms that are familiar to all fans of the original movies that really make it feel like Star Wars.
贝克:哦,这很让人高兴!对某个从EP4开始就喜欢上《星战》的人来说这感觉完全正确——打从EP4公映起,我就看了成十上百次了,因为在它重新上映的时候,我扮成一个贾瓦人在一家电影院里工作。不过他们不断播放那些类似的片段,对所有原三部曲影迷来说十分熟悉的习语,真正让人觉得这就象《星战》一样。

IGN: Wait, did you say you worked in a theater as a Jawa?
IGN:等等,你刚才是不是说你扮成一个贾瓦人在一家电影院里工作?

Baker: Yeah! What happened was the Halloween after -- And I've gotta find this picture. I've got a picture of it -- The Halloween after the summer of Star Wars, my mom and dad put together a really killer Jawa costume for me with the glowing eyes and everything. It looked really, very good. That was my Halloween costume. And then the following summer, they re-released Star Wars. And I got hired at the local theater just to be there as a Jawa. And they paid me in movie passes, which was, like, better than money.
贝克:是的!那发生在万圣节之后——而我找到了这张照片。我为此拍了一张照片——《星战》上映的那个夏天之后的万圣节,我的妈妈和爸爸为我作了一件超难做的贾瓦人服装,有闪闪发亮的眼睛和其他一切东西。那看上去真的非常棒。那是我的万圣节服装。然后在第二年夏天,他们重映了《星球大战》。我被当地的电影院雇去,只要扮成贾瓦人去那就行。他们用电影院通行证付我工资,而这就象,比给钱更棒。

IGN: How old were you?
IGN:那时你几岁?

Baker: Let's see. Like 14 or 15 maybe?
贝克:让我想想。大概14或15岁?

IGN: Yeah, movie passes are everything at that age.
IGN:是啊, 影院通行证对那个年纪的小孩来说就是一切。

Baker: Yeah. "I don't want money. Let me watch Star Wars all summer long and pay me in movie passes. And I get to dress up as a Jawa and sit in the theater?!" That was my first Star Wars gig! Needless to say, that movie meant a lot to me, and it still does. And to watch these shows, and what a wonderful realization of this it is, I can't tell you what it means to me to see it. I almost can't really believe it when I see it.
贝克:没错。“我不想要钱。让我一整个夏天都看星战,用影院通行证当我的工资。我还可以打扮成贾瓦人坐在电影院里?!”那是我的第一项星战娱乐活动!不必说,那部电影对我来说意义重大,现在仍是。而看了这些剧集,这是多么美妙的一种认知,我没法告诉你看了这对我来说意味着什么。当我第一次观看的时候,我几乎没法真正相信自己的眼睛。

出处:http://tv.ign.com/articles/119/1192630p1.html

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2011-11-12 09:28 | 显示全部楼层
洋鬼子是严谨的,这种访谈也没什么剧透
红色的正义光剑

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2011-11-12 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
其实,剧透已经相当多了。
坚守真爱,突破自我,信赖人性,以零度浪漫静待Rexoka

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2011-11-12 23:58 | 显示全部楼层
其实,剧透已经相当多了。
0de浪漫 发表于 2011-11-12 22:45

怎么讲?

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2011-11-13 10:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# flyceit

我不在大庭广众剧透~私聊吧~

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:56 , Processed in 0.068480 second(s), 19 queries .