精华

禁止发言

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-13 22:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 luketime 于 2010-2-15 13:24 编辑

feb/11/2010

第一次翻译新闻,不大精准,请大家轻拍......只是很喜欢这个女人,原因:1她配音的叫Satin (很像红磨妨里面的尼可) 2她姓坟墓(Anna Grave),太帅了......

By Pete Vilmur
Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore will make her third Clone Wars appearance in tomorrow night's episode, "The Duchess of Mandalore," concluding the arc that began with "The Mandalore Plot." Voicing the beautiful and formidable Duchess is the very talented Anna Graves, who brings an intelligent, compassionate voice to a culture roiled by internal conflict. Graves, who has lent her voice talents to many video games including Xmen Origins: Wolverine, Avatar: The Game and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, answered a few questions about her role as Duchess Satine, a role that we are likely to see expanded in future episodes as The Clone Wars unfolds.
曼达洛的Satin Kryze女公爵将会第三次在明晚的克隆战争中出场,“曼达洛的女公爵”,包括从曼达洛事件开始的arc(有谁知道什么意思)。给美丽而令人敬佩的公爵配音的是才华洋溢的安娜格蕾芙。她为一个被内战摧残的文化带来了智慧而充满怜悯的声音。 格蕾芙(曾为很多游戏配音:《金刚狼的起源》, 《阿凡达》,《使命召唤:现代战争2》)为我们解答一些关于由她配音的,一个有可能在以后克隆战争中出现的萨汀女公爵的问题。

Were you aware of the intense fan interest in Mandalorian culture before accepting the role of Satine for The Clone Wars?

在您接受为萨汀配音前您知道有大量的影迷非常关注曼达洛文化么?

As a lifelong Star Wars fan, I was of course aware of the adulation of Boba Fett and Mandalore. But no, I didn't realize the intense interest that fans have invested in the history of Mandalorians... I have now been educated. To be a small part of that history is so exciting and a huge honor! And the fact that George Lucas, Dave Filoni, and writer Henry Gilroy have introduced such a strong pacifist character to the Mandalore system, mixes things up nicely. Satine has suffered great loss in her life as a result of violence, hate, and war. Her neutrality in the Clone Wars is such a beautiful cry for love and peace, which throughout history has always upset many who idolize power and control. Add on top of that a little Mandalorian-Jedi romance... that's good stuff!

作为一名终身的星战迷,我当然知道很多人喜爱Boba Fett和曼达洛星球,但是我没有意识到原来有那么多人研究馒德洛的历史……我现在知道了。作为这个历史的一部分我感到非常激动与荣幸! 事实上卢卡斯,Dave Filoni 以及作家Henry Gilroy为曼达洛星系加入了一个如此坚定的和平主义者的角色令整个故事更加的生动。在萨汀的一生中因为暴动,仇恨以及战争失去了很多东西。 她的中立立场在克隆战争中为爱与和平的呐喊倾覆了很多崇拜权利与集权的人。再加上一点关于曼达洛人和绝地武士的爱情故事……我觉得棒极了!

So there was obviously something going on between Obi-Wan and Satine at some point in the past. If you had to guess, who do you think made the first move?

很明显在曾经的一段时期里面欧比旺和萨汀有一段故事。如果让你猜的话,你认为是谁主动的?

I see Obi-Wan as one who doesn't crash parties, he has to be invited. Obi-Wan is quite the gentlemen and I think, romantically, he's a little reserved and shy... aww, a shy Jedi. So I believe that Satine would've made the first move. I think when they were young and full of hope and little less worn by the thousands of corrupt planets in the universe, that they were a hot couple!

我觉得欧比旺不像一个很主动的人,你必须去邀请他。我觉得鸥比旺非常绅士,而且在感情方面他有点矜持与害羞、、、啊,一个害羞的绝地。所以我相信是萨汀主动的。我认为当他们还年轻与充满希望并且还未被成千上万个腐败的星系所烦心的时候是天造地设的一对!

Satine certainly seems conflicted when it comes to Obi-Wan -- why do you think this is?

萨汀在面对欧比旺的时候看起来似乎相当急噪,您觉得这是为什么呢?

I'd say Satine has quite a lot of remorse when it comes to Obi-Wan. When they were younger, she being a Duchess and he being a Padawan in the Jedi Order, was a lot of responsibility for them both. If she had asked him to leave the Jedi Order she would've felt tremendous guilt and I don't think she wanted Obi-Wan to resent her for any reason. But she's never loved anyone the way that she loved Obi.

我觉得萨汀在面对欧比旺的时候非常自责。当他们年轻的时候,她是一位女公爵而他是绝地学徒,他们都肩负着很大的责任。如果那时侯她叫他离开绝地组织的话她会感到非常愧疚,而我觉得她并不希望欧比旺因为任何的原因而怨恨她。但是她从来没有像爱欧比旺一样地去爱其他人。

Was there any personality or historical figure that helped you characterize Satine in your mind?

您是否以任何人物性格或历史人物作为灵感来塑造心目中的萨汀呢?

Definitely Queen Elizabeth and Princess Leia. Dave Filoni expressed to me what he liked about Cate Blanchett's portrayal of Queen Elizabeth. So I drew from her wisdom, strength, and regality. And because of Satine's relationship to Obi-Wan, I thought who better to emulate than Princess Leia. Especially in Episode V, Leia's relationship with Han Solo was so flirtatiously combative. I think I watched that movie so much growing up, I idealized the way they were so sarcastic yet loving toward one another. The perfect relationship in my mind!

毫无疑问是伊丽莎白一世以及莱亚公主。 Dave Filoni告诉我他相当欣赏凯特布兰切特所表现的伊丽莎白一世。所以我以她的智慧,力量以及王权为基础塑造萨汀的性格。而对于萨汀与欧比旺的感情关系,我认为与莱亚公主的很相似。特别在 EP5 的时候,莱亚和索罗简直如欢喜冤家一般。我看着星战的电影长大,并把他们这种相互嘲讽但仍然相爱作为自己心目中的理想爱情!

评分

查看全部评分

毫无疑问,Obi-Wan永远是最性感的男人.

МГУ

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

帝国

发表于 2010-2-13 22:53 | 显示全部楼层
鸥比旺。。。有个地方小小的错误哦,总的来说很好,支持下,哈哈
Вперёд,товарищ!

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-13 23:10 | 显示全部楼层
arc是“story-arc”的简写,指一个大系列中的小系列故事。比如在TCW第二季这个大系列中,12、13和14集组成一个专门讲曼达洛人故事的小系列,这就是一个arc。通常我习惯就翻译成“故事”。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-13 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
NL也加入翻译队伍了~
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

禁止发言

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-13 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
4# luketime
应该说是回到翻译队伍了......
毫无疑问,Obi-Wan永远是最性感的男人.

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:23 , Processed in 0.071367 second(s), 22 queries .