超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-29 22:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Mysterious Mandalorians Revealed!)

2010年1月27日

翻译:August
校对:DataLore

At Long Last, The Mysterious Mandalorians Are Revealed in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars This Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
本周五晚9点整,在卡通频道播出的最新一集《星球大战:克隆人战争》中,神秘的曼达洛人终于现身!

Nearly wiped out by the Jedi Knights in a long-ago war, deadly Mandalorian warriors emerge from the shadows to exact vengeance upon their peace-seeking rivals. Cloaked in mystery and hardened by memories of their bitter defeat, they are fueled by a collective desire to reclaim the glory of Mandalore -- no matter the cost. Pitting skill and determination against the power of the Force, "The Mandalore Plot," launches an epic, three-part clash that could turn the tide of the war itself. It's an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, January 29 on Cartoon Network.
致命的曼达洛战士从阴影中现身,在争取和平的对手身上施加报复。很久以前的一场战争中,他们被绝地武士消灭殆尽。隐藏于神秘之中,痛苦的失败记忆让他们坚强。不计代价,重振曼达洛的荣耀的共同信念是他们的动力。用技术和决心与原力的力量相抗衡,《曼达洛阴谋》开启一段史诗般,三集长度的冲突,它能扭转战争本身的趋势。这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将在1月29日星期五,东部/太平洋时间晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Sent to look into troubling rumors surrounding Duchess Satine of Mandalore, Obi-Wan Kenobi discovers the truth behind the whispers of a mysterious conspiracy. But his investigation uncovers more than he'd originally anticipated, pulling back the shadowy shroud from a long-rumored splinter group and bringing to light a deadly threat to the Republic.
欧比万·克诺比被派去调查围绕曼达洛莎廷女公爵的令人不安的传言,他发现一个神秘阴谋传闻背后的真相。可是他的调查所揭露的比他原先预料的还要多,揭开了一个传闻已久的分支组织的阴暗幕布,并将一个对共和国的致命威胁大白于天下。

Originally introduced as concept art that ultimately became the basis for bounty hunter Boba Fett, the Mandalorians have been favorites within the Star Wars fan community for years, even though much remains to be discovered about their culture, their history, or their in-universe origins. With only glimpses into the true nature of these mysterious warriors, they have long been the subject of rampant fan speculation and discourse. And now they are making their Clone Wars debut.
曼达洛人最初是作为概念艺术被引入,最终成了赏金猎人博巴·费特的基础,多年来曼达洛人一直是星战粉丝界的最爱,即使他们大部分的文化、历史,或起源都处于尚未揭晓的阶段。仅仅得以一窥这些神秘战士的本性,也能让他们长期以来成为越来越多的影迷思索和讲述的主题。现在,他们将在《克隆人战争》中初次登场。

"This is how George has always envisioned the Mandalorians," says Supervising Director Dave Filoni. "Of course, people immediately think of the iconic Fett armor, because that's all we've had to go on for so many years; it's mysterious, and we've built up that mystique as fans. But Boba and Jango Fett aren't necessarily what I would consider accurate representatives of the Mando culture. They're bounty hunters and outlaws -- totally rogue. If you go way back to the original concepts, the Mandalorians were a group of supercommando troops; it's only now that George is really bringing that to the screen. They're in the series because he wanted to define their culture, to explore the foundations of this warrior faction."
“一直以来乔治就是这样想像曼达洛人的,”总监戴夫·菲洛尼说,“当然,人们立即就想到了标志性的费特盔甲,因为这么多年来我们进行发展所拥有的就是这些;它很神秘,我们作为影迷增强了那种神秘。但博巴和詹高·费特并不非得是我所设想的曼达洛文化的合格代表。他们是赏金猎手,是亡命徒——彻头彻尾的恶人。如果你回溯原始概念,曼达洛人是一群超级突击队士兵;只不过到现在乔治才真正把这一点体现到了屏幕上。他们出现在这个系列里是因为他想要详述他们的文化,探索这个战士派系的创立基础。”

According to Filoni, the introduction of Mandalorians was something that had been discussed as early as the first season of The Clone Wars -- although Lucas held off on approving the story arc until the series' second season, once the larger conflict had been more firmly established.
根据菲洛尼的说法,早在《克隆人战争》第一季的时候,引入曼达洛人就已经是谈论的话题——但是卢卡斯一直等到系列第二季,更大的冲突被更加坚定地确立起来以后,才赞成了这条故事线。

"This was a running joke among the crew early in the production," says Filoni. "A lot of people on the crew wanted to see the Mandalorians -- especially our head writer, Henry Gilroy -- but they were off-limits to us at the time. George definitely has a sense of pace, and of a natural order for Star Wars storytelling; plus, it's his universe, so we had to set aside our Mando ideas for the time being. Ultimately, though, he came back around and gave us his blueprint for how he wanted to see the Mandalorian culture represented, which is great because they bring so much to the conflict. The first season was pretty straightforward; we had the Republic versus the Separatists. But now we have these splinter groups -- like the Mandos, the bounty hunters, and the Geonosians -- who each bring something totally different to the table."
“制作早期这在工作人员中是个常被提起的笑话,”菲洛尼说,“工作组里的许多人都想看到曼达洛人——尤其是我们的总编剧,Henry Gilroy——不过那个时候他们对我们来说是禁区。乔治肯定善于把握节奏,知道《星战》故事线的自然顺序;再说,这是他的宇宙,因此我们只得暂且将我们关于曼达洛人的点子放置一边。不过最终,他回来了,给了我们他想要如何呈现曼达洛人文化的蓝图,这很了不起,因为它们极大地丰富了故事的冲突性。第一季相当地简单易懂;我们让共和国对抗分离势力。但现在,我们有了这些小派别——好比曼达洛人,赏金猎手,以及吉奥诺西斯人——他们各自带来一些全然不同的东西。”

Voicing the leader of the Mandalorian warriors is actor/director Jon Favreau -- a long-time Star Wars fan. His involvement in The Clone Wars came as an indirect result of post-production for the first Iron Man film; he was working with Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound when his path crossed with Filoni's at Lucasfilm's Skywalker Ranch.
为曼达洛战士首领配音的是演员/导演乔恩·法夫罗——一个资深星战迷。他参与到《克隆人战争》里来是为电影《钢铁侠》第一集做后期制作时产生的一个间接结果;他与工业光魔和天行者音效公司合作时,正巧在卢卡斯影业的天行者农场遇见了菲洛尼的工作组。

"I had mentioned that I would love to do a voice, and that I'd done voices before -- and the idea for me to play a Mandalorian came up. I wasn't holding out for a cool character, but I think the Mandalorians are probably the ones that the die-hards are going to be the most curious about," says Favreau. "I grew up a fan of Star Wars. It was the first time I had ever experienced that really iconic, mythic archetypal storytelling. What's fun about Star Wars is that it still has as much relevance and impact now as it did then. It seems to be a set of characters and a world that is timeless, and every generation seems to embrace. So it's fun to be able to share with my family and my kids the excitement that I had when I was young."
“我曾提到过说我很乐意配个音,我以前做过配音工作——然后让我扮演一个曼达洛人的点子就产生了。我并没有坚持要一个很酷的角色,不过我认为曼达洛人也许是让人们最为好奇的死硬分子,”法夫罗说,“我打小就是一个星战迷。这是我有生以来第一次亲身体验讲述一个标志性的,神话原型的故事。《星球大战》有趣的地方就在于,它现在仍然有和过去一样多的相关性和影响力。这个世界和其中的角色似乎有着永恒的生命力,每一代人好象都会爱上它。因此能和我的家人,我的孩子一起分享我小时候曾拥有过的兴奋感,十分有趣。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20100126/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-29 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
一段花絮,Jon Favreau(就是《钢铁侠》的导演!)谈论自己给曼达洛战士首领的配音。而且还可以在片段中看见:这个首领使用一把黑色光剑!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2010-1-29 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
再次看到杜库大人迷人的背影~期待这集!
PS:这个配音演员长得有点像我小学的一个老师==
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

曼达洛人

发表于 2010-1-30 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
那把黑色光剑有点日本刀的感觉,在屏幕上看上去很酷。但是孩之宝要是真的推出相应玩具,黑色的剑刃外面那层白色怎么实现可能还是个问题,而且估计抓在手里不会很好看。我还是攒钱买李老爷子那把曲柄吧。
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe...

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

绝地共和国绝地伊

发表于 2010-1-30 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
那把怎么看都不像光剑,到有点像震动刀……
For  the  great  unknown!

主题

帖子

精华

禁止发言

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-1-30 16:43 | 显示全部楼层
这集值得期待一下了

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-1-30 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
这把也算是光剑么···

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-30 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 DarthZues 于 2010-1-30 17:54 编辑
那把黑色光剑有点日本刀的感觉,在屏幕上看上去很酷。但是孩之宝要是真的推出相应玩具,黑色的剑刃外面那层白色怎么实现可能还是个问题,而且估计抓在手里不会很好看。我还是攒钱买李老爷子那把曲柄吧。 ...
old2cn 发表于 2010-1-30 15:11

里面是黑色塑料,外层是透明塑料,这样应该能做出来了。
不过那个东西怎么看也不像光剑,光剑是圆的,它是扁的。

四处爬墙

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-1-30 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
估计很老的式样就是扁的。。。
看样子挥动起来时声音也不一样,而且感觉刃有滞后,如果不是动画本身制作问题的话,那就是当时的剑柄的约束力场还不太完善?
身守无一处,心外是百州

绝地学徒

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-1-30 21:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jediapprentice 于 2010-1-30 22:03 编辑

可能远古式样的光剑 从某个古代绝地圣殿遗迹中找到的
特殊 和西斯那些古神器有点类似
不管怎样曼德罗的出现说明共和国有麻烦了
"Jedi do not carry blasters!"
         ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-2-3 23:37 | 显示全部楼层
这黑色的光剑,像刀。。。
不够华丽。。。
做成黑色,黑夜中能够偷袭?
打酱油啊打酱油~

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:45 , Processed in 0.068668 second(s), 19 queries .