外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2009-12-27 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 心无所羁 于 2010-1-24 21:34 编辑

CHAPTER No. 20
第二十章

Obi-Wan had never understood the meaning of Qui-Gon's words. He had meant to ask him after the mission was over. He had puzzled over the words, forgotten them, remembered them again, pushed them away only to have them reappear in his mind.
欧比万从来没有真正理解魁刚的话,他原本打算在任务结束后再向师父请教——以至于欧比万对此一直迷惑不解,时而遗忘,时而又会想起来,可每当他试图忘记时却又偏偏浮现在脑海中。

And now, they haunted him.
现在,这些话再次萦绕在他心头。

The Clone Wars had begun. The galaxy had fractured and the Republic was threatening to split apart. They had discovered that the former Jedi, Count Dooku, was leading the Separatists. Many Jedi had lost their lives on Geonosis six months earlier. The tragedy of that battle infused the Temple, made every Jedi walk with a heavy step. Their vision had been clouded for so long. They realized this, yet their vision did not clear. It was as though a dark curtain was draped over the Temple.
克隆人战争爆发了。银河系处于四分五裂的状态中,共和国正面临着分崩离析的威胁。绝地们发现,正是前绝地大师杜库伯爵领导着分离主义联盟。六个月前,许多绝地在Geonosis的战斗中牺牲。战争的悲剧传到绝地圣殿,不由让每名绝地都因此步履沉重。长久以来,乌云阻隔着绝地的视线,虽然他们早就意识到这一点,可是情况依然没有任何改变,就像是有一片黑色的帷幕笼罩着绝地圣殿的上空。

And something had changed within Anakin Skywalker. Something that made Obi-Wan uneasy. And now a worry had been pushed to the forefront of his mind - had his love for Qui-Gon blinded him to the faults in Anakin for too long?
而他的徒弟阿纳金•天行者的内心似乎也在悄悄地发生变化,这令欧比万非常不安。忧虑久久地占据着他的心头:难道是他对魁刚的热爱使得他长期忽视了阿纳金的缺点?

The uneasiness he felt about Anakin, the sense of dull dread that had the power to wake him up from a deep sleep, now had a partner: the conviction that it was too late to do anything about it.
对阿纳金的不安感,隐隐的恐惧感,时常令欧比万从熟睡中惊醒,现在欧比万又多了一丝忧虑:他确信一切都已经太迟了,事情已经到了不可收拾的地步了。

His Master could not have foreseen all that had taken place. Yet he had placed a sure finger on the spot that was most vulnerable in Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan had opened his heart to Anakin because of Qui-Gon's belief that Anakin was the chosen one. Had he tried too hard? Had he overlooked what he should not have overlooked?
尽管他的师父没能预见到一切后来发生的事情,不过却准确地指出了欧比万最大的弱点。正因为是魁刚相信阿纳金是预言中的原力之子,欧比万才会对阿纳金如此毫无保留,倾囊相授。也许是他过于尽心尽力了?以至于他忽略了本不应忽视的东西?

Love had never blinded Qui-Gon. But it has blinded me.
魁刚从来不会迷失于感情之中,但是欧比万对此却难以自拔。

There was too great a distance between him and Anakin now, at a time when he needed to keep his Padawan even closer than before. Every instinct told him that Anakin had been profoundly changed while they were apart before the Battle of Geonosis. He knew that Anakin had been to Tatooine and he knew Anakin's mother was dead. He knew that a bond had grown between Anakin and the brilliant Senator Padm?Amidala.
现在他与阿纳金之间的隔阂太深了,他曾想过,也许自己应该和阿纳金保持比以往更为紧密的联系。直觉告诉欧比万,阿纳金自从他们在吉奥诺西斯战役之前的那次分别后改变的太多了,他知道阿纳金去了塔图因,而且得知安纳金的母亲过世,他甚至还知道阿纳金与帕德梅议员之间的关系越发亲密。

He sensed that some of the change was for the better. Some not. It was as if Anakin had grown harder - and more secretive. One thing Obi-Wan saw clearly: Anakin had lost his boyishness. He was a man now.
欧比万感觉到,有些变化是好的,有些却不是。似乎阿纳金成长得更为坚强——对欧比万也有所戒备了。至少有一点欧比万是很清楚的:阿纳金早已不是那个稚气的小男孩,他已经成长为一个真正的男人。

Whatever the changes were, they did not bring Anakin peace. Obi-Wan sensed his Padawan's restlessness, his impatience. He saw that Anakin no longer felt the same sense of peace from the Temple. He always wanted to be moving. He always wanted to be somewhere else.
可无论发生什么变化,都不能给阿纳金带来丝毫的安宁。欧比万能够感受到他徒弟内心的急躁不安,他看得出来,阿纳金难以感受到绝地圣殿的安宁祥和,他总是希望有事情做,总是想到其他地方去。

Obi-Wan stood in the doorway of the Map Room of the Temple, watching Anakin. This was a place Anakin came when his mind was restless. For some reason his Padawan found it calming to set dozens of holographic planets spinning while voices intoned their details: geography, language, government, customs. Out of the chaos, Anakin would distinguish one voice. Then he would trace another, then another, until he could clearly hear each voice amid the babble.
欧比万站在绝地圣殿地图室门口,静静地看着阿纳金。每当阿纳金心情烦躁时,他就会来这里。不知是什么原因,他的徒弟总能在一堆星球全息档案中找到安宁,这些全息图在空中旋转着,各自讲解着星球概况:地理、语言、政府和习俗。在一片混乱中,阿纳金先分辨出一种声音,然后追踪另一种声音,直到他可以从这一片喧闹声中分辨出每一种声音。

Anakin had grown quite adept at this game, Obi-Wan saw. Holograms whirled around his head like angry insects. The voices were a confusing blur to Obi-Wan. He couldn't imagine why someone would find peace during this. As he watched, Anakin lifted a finger and added another planet to the mix.
欧比万看到,阿纳金对此颇为熟练。全息图在阿纳金头顶迅速旋转,就像气恼的昆虫。这些杂乱的声音对欧比万来说简直是恼人的噪音,他难以想象怎么会有人可以在这种坏境中找到心灵的安宁。他正在一旁观看,阿纳金又伸出手指添加了一个星球的全息档案。

"Anakin."
“阿纳金。”

Anakin did not turn. Most beings would. Instead he lifted a hand. One by one the planet holograms disappeared, the voices cut off until the last solitary voice was silenced. Obi-Wan noted that it had been intoning the precious metals of Naboo. Anakin stood and turned. Obi-Wan could see that Anakin was still not used to his new artificial hand. He hugged that arm a little closer to his body. The sight tore at Obi-Wan's heart.
大多数人此时都会转过身,可阿纳金没有。他举起一只手,全息图一幅接一幅地消失,讲解的声音也随之逐渐消失,直到最后一个声音也归于沉寂。欧比万注意到,那是讲解纳布星球一种珍贵的金属的。阿纳金转过身,欧比万发现安纳金还是没有习惯他的新机械手,他将那只手臂紧抱在靠近身体的一侧。见此情景,欧比万心里不由一阵疼痛。

"Master."
“师父。”

"Master Yoda has requested our presence."
“尤达大师请我们过去。”

"A mission?"
“有任务?”

"I do not know."
“我不知道。”

Over the past weeks there had been much to do, too much to plan - too many battles. The Jedi Council held constant strategy sessions. It was necessary to carefully place the Jedi where they were most needed. Systems and planets were now vulnerable, and many were highly strategic. The Separatists were gaining new planets with a combination of coercion and force. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine pledged to help planets loyal to the Republic.
过去的几周里,总是有太多的事情需要计划、完成——战争日趋白热化。绝地委员会不停地开会研究战略。谨慎地安排绝地到最需要的地方变得非常必要,因为许多星系及星球已经岌岌可危,而且它们中很多都具有重要的战略地位。分离主义利用强迫及暴力手段使得越来越多的星球加入他们,对此,最高议长宣布将支援那些忠于共和国的星球。

"You go to the Map Room when you are troubled by something," Obi-Wan said as they walked. "Do you want to talk about it?"
“我知道你只要一来地图室,就是有什么事情困扰你了,”欧比万边走边说,“想谈一谈吗?”

Anakin made a restless gesture. "What is the good of talking?"
阿纳金摆出一副不耐烦的姿势:“有什么好谈的?”

"It can be very good," Obi-Wan said gently. "Anakin, I see that the past months have marked you. I am your Master. I am here to help you in any way I can."
“谈谈有好处的,”欧比万温和地说,“阿纳金,我知道过去的几个月里发生了很多事情。我是你的师父,我会尽我所能帮助你。”

He could see his Padawan only in profile, but Anakin's mouth tightened. "I have seen things I wish I had not seen. I did not think so many Jedi could die. I did not think a once-great Jedi Master could fall so far."
欧比万只能看清他徒弟的侧脸,不过他能看出阿纳金依然不太情愿开口:“我看到许多我不想看到的事情。我难以相信那么多绝地会牺牲,更难以相信一位曾经如此伟大的绝地大师会堕落到这个地步。”

"Count Dooku's fall has troubled us all," Obi-Wan acknowledged. "Now we have a great and powerful enemy." His thoughts turned to his battle with Dooku. He had never met such power in battle before. He had never come up against something that had completely overpowered him. Even meeting the Sith Lord who had killed Qui-Gon had not been the same. If only Qui-Gon were alive, to give them insights into Dooku. Now Obi-Wan thought back and wondered why Qui-Gon had never spoken of his Master. He would never know that, either.
“杜库伯爵的堕落令我们所有人都深感困惑,”欧比万承认,“现在我们多了一个强大的敌人。”欧比万回想起他与杜库格斗的场面——他从未遇到过如此强悍的力量,那是一种完全凌驾于他之上的力量,哪怕是杀害魁刚的西斯尊主,也没有如此强大的力量。如果魁刚还在就好了,也许他能对杜库有所了解。欧比万回过神来,不仅暗暗奇怪,魁刚以前怎么从来没有提起过他的师父。当然,他也无从得知其中缘由了。

He would have liked more time to talk to Anakin, but they drew up in front of the reception chamber where Yoda had asked them to convene. Obi-Wan stepped forward to access the door but it slid open before he could. Yoda was always a step ahead of him.
欧比万很希望与阿纳金多谈谈,但他们很快就走到了尤达指定的会议室。欧比万上前一步想去开门,但没等他开门,门就自动打开了,尤达大师总是比他抢先一步。

Yet Yoda had a more significant surprise. He stood in the middle of the room with Lorian Nod. Lorian was older, his hair completely silver now. He wasn't as lean, but his body still looked strong. Dressed in a cloak of veda cloth, he looked more like a successful businessman than a soldier, but it was unmistakably Lorian Nod.
不仅如此,尤达更让欧比万大吃一惊——他正和Lorian一起站在房屋中间。Lorian看起来略显衰老,头发完全变成了银白色,虽然不像以前那样瘦高,但看上去依然很强壮。身着一件吠陀布料外衣的Lorian看起来更像是一位事业有成的商人,而不是一名军人。然而,无论如何,这毫无疑问就是Lorian。

"What is he doing here?" Obi-Wan barked. He was seldom, if ever, rude. But lately he hadn't had the time to hide his feelings. Anakin was not the only one who had developed impatience.
“他怎么会在这儿?”欧比万大声叫嚷道。他很少如此粗鲁无礼,只不过近来他没有时间来掩饰自己的情绪罢了。看来,阿纳金不是唯一一个变得急躁不安的人。

"To help the Jedi, Lorian Nod has come," Yoda said. "Really," Obi-Wan said, strolling in. "Are you offering to set up your own security force, Nod?"
“为了协助绝地,Lorian的到来,”尤达说。“是吗,”欧比万大步走进来,“你是不是又想建立起自己的安保武装,Nod?”

Lorian bowed his head slightly, as if he had expected Obi-Wan's jibe and accepted it as his due. "I knew I would meet skepticism if I came here, " he said. "All I can say is that I admit I have not operated within galactic laws during some periods of my life. Yet now, when things are so serious, I find that I must return to my beginnings. I wish to help the Jedi."
Lorian似乎早就预料到欧比万的冷嘲热讽,只是略微低下头,坦然接受了。“我早就知道,我来这里会遭到怀疑,”他说,“我只想说,我早年的确没有遵守银河系的法律。不过现在形势如此严峻,我觉得我必须返回我的起点,我愿意帮助绝地。”

"And how do you think you can do that?" Obi-Wan asked.
“那你想怎么帮忙?”欧比万质问道。

Yoda blinked at Obi-Wan. It was just a blink. But it told him that his tone was not appreciated.
尤达朝欧比万使了个眼色,虽然只是眨了下眼睛,不过它告诫欧比万,他这种说话方式很讨人嫌。

"Ruler of Junction 5, Lorian Nod is," he said.
“Junction5星球的统治者,Lorian是,”尤达说。

Again, Obi-Wan was surprised. "How did you manage that? The last time I saw you, you were about to go to prison for a very long time."
欧比万又大吃一惊。“怎么可能?上次我见到你,你正要被判处很长的刑期。”

"I did go to prison for a very long time," Lorian answered. "Then I got out."
“我的确在监狱了呆了很长一段时间,”Lorian回答道,“之后我又出来了。”

"And you seized power," Obi-Wan said, disgusted.
“所以你又攫取了权力,”欧比万说着,胃里一阵恶心。

"Obi-Wan." Yoda's voice had a quality Obi-Wan recognized, something he thought of as durasteel sheathed in ice.
“欧比万,”尤达这种声音是欧比万所熟知的,就像是插入冰中的硬钢。

Chastised like a youngling, Obi-Wan indicated that Lorian should go on.
欧比万纯真得像一个绝地幼童那样,尴尬地示意Lorian可以继续了。

"I was elected," Lorian said. "When I got out of prison, things had not changed much on Junction 5. Because Delaluna had allowed them to believe that they possessed the Annihilator, the great distrust between them had not diminished. The population still lived in a climate of fear. I suggested that I be an envoy to Delaluna and open talks between us. As the one who caused the worst of the trouble, I could be the one to stop it."
“是人民选择了我,”Lorian说,“当我出了监狱时,Junction5星球的状况没有发生太多改观。因为Delaluna星球依然让民众相信他们拥有Annihilator这种武器,两个星球之间的猜疑并没有消除。人民仍然生活在恐惧的氛围中。我提议作为大使和Delaluna星球展开谈判,是我造成了这样的局面,我理所当然要想办法解决它。”

Obi-Wan crossed his arms, waiting.
欧比万双臂抱肩,等待着下文。

"I would have failed," Lorian said, "if it wasn't for Samish Kash. He had recently been elected as ruler of Delaluna. He, too, believed that the mistrust between two such close planets was harmful to them both. He believed that open trade and travel between Junction 5 and Delaluna would benefit everyone. So we sat down at a table and began to talk. We reached an agreement, and trade began. Borders were opened. We formed a partnership with the Bezim and Vicondor systems to build the Station 88 Spaceport. Both our worlds thrived and prospered. Because of the success of our plan, I was elected leader of Junction 5 three years later. I have ruled during a peaceful time. Our two little worlds were overlooked by the powers in the galaxy. In the Senate, we were one tiny voice among many. And now everything has changed."
“我原本会失败,”Lorian继续说,“如果没有Samish Kash帮助的话。他是最近当选的Delaluna星球的统治者。他同样认为两个如此临近的星球互相猜疑对双方来说绝非益事,他主张开放两星球间的贸易、旅游,造福人民。所以我们就此展开谈判,并达成协议。于是,两星球边界开放,互通贸易。同时,我们也同Bezim和Vicondor星系建立了友好关系,共同建造了88号空间站。我们的家园因此繁荣昌盛了。因为我们的计划获得巨大成功,三年后我当选为Junction5星球的统治者,享受了一段太平的统治时光。本来,我们两个小星球是不被银河系中的各种势力看重的,所以在议会中,我们的意见也不受重视。不过,现在一切都变了。”

"The systems of Junction 5 and Delaluna, found they are. Crucial to the success of the Separatists, they have become," Yoda said.
“Junction5和Delaluna所在的星系,发现他们自身,对分裂分子的成败,变得越来越至关重要。”尤达说。

"The Station 88 Spaceport," Lorian Nod explained. "We are a gateway to the Mid-Rim systems."
“还有88号空间站,”Lorian解释道,“我们处在中环星系的门户之地。”

Yoda lifted a hand, and a holographic map appeared. Junction 5 and Delaluna were illuminated. "If Junction 5 and Delaluna fall under Separatist control, fall Bezim and Vicondor will," he said. "Control they will a vast portion of the Mid-Rim systems."
尤达举起一只手,一张全息地图出现在空中,显示出Junction5和Delaluna星球。“如果这两个星球沦为分裂主义分子的势力范围,很快沦陷,Bezim和Vicondor星系,”他说,“绝大部分中环星系,他们将控制。”

"Count Dooku knows this very well," Lorian said. "He has contacted me. So far he has tried flattery and bribes to sway me to the Separatists, and I have lied and said I was leaning that way. Officially Samish Kash and I have not allied ourselves with either the Separatists or the Republic. I am not sure which way Kash is leaning, but I know that I have kept my own allegiances hidden. If Dooku knew I was loyal to the Republic, he could use force against my world - something I desperately wish to avoid. And I want to keep the Station 88 Spaceport as a strategic base for the Republic."
“杜库伯爵非常清楚这一点,”Lorian说,“他已经联系过我了。到现在为止,他试图通过花言巧语和贿赂等手段,把我拉进分裂主义阵营。我谎称我有加入他们的意向,不过我和Samish都没有公开宣布我们将同共和国或是分离主义结盟。我还不确定Kash到底偏向于哪一方,现阶段我将暂时隐藏我的真实意图。如果杜库知道我效忠于共和国,他会使用暴力对付我的星球,这是我要竭力避免的。我愿意让88号空间站成为共和国的战略基地。”

Obi-Wan nodded. He was interested now. He could see how important the tiny worlds of Junction 5 and Delaluna had become.
欧比万点点头,他现在对此非常感兴趣,也认识到Junction5和Delaluna星球虽是弹丸之地,却意义重大。

"Why not just declare your allegiance in the Senate?" Anakin asked. "They would send troops to protect you."
“为什么不直接宣布和议会结盟?”阿纳金问,“他们可以派军队保护你们。”

"Spread thin, the clone troops have become," Yoda said. "Our last option, that would be. A better way, Lorian has suggested."
“兵力日益分散,克隆人军队变得,”尤达说,“我们最后的选择,将会是它。一条更好的道路,Lorian提出的。”

"You may not be aware of this, Obi-Wan, but Dooku and I were friends during Temple training," Lorian said. "We had a falling out, but that was many years ago. I'm not sure if Dooku trusts me, but he needs me. It also makes sense to him that I would want to join the Separatists.
“你可能不知道,欧比万,在绝地圣殿时,杜库和我曾经是好朋友。”Lorian说,“后来我们闹翻了,这也是很多年前的事情了。我不清楚杜库是否还信任我,不过他现在需要我。拉拢我加入分离主义,对他来说意义重大。”

"It makes sense to me, too," Obi-Wan said. "Why don't you?"
“对我来说也如此,”欧比万说,“那你为什么不加入他们?”

"Because I have seen how making beings afraid or angry is the best way to make a power grab," Lorian said. "The Separatists have a point - the Senate has become a corrupt place where the needs of smaller systems go unheard. They have taken this resentment and used it as a screen for their own ends. Who are Dooku's main backers? That is where I look. The Commerce Guilds. The Trade Federation. The Corporate Alliance. The InterGalactic Bank Clan. What do they all have in common but wealth, and the desire for more power? This movement is a cover for greed." Lorian shook his head. "I am no longer able to access the Force as I did before. But I don't need the Force to show me that this road is a road to darkness."
“因为我已经亲身体会过,制造恐慌和愤怒是攫取权力的最佳方式,”Lorian说,“分裂主义就是抓住了这一点——议会日益腐败,小星系的权利要求无处伸张,他们利用人们的怨恨心理为他们的一己之利服务。谁是杜库背后的支持者?我调查过了,是商业协会,贸易联盟,企业同盟以及银河系银行联盟。这些人的共同点难道不就是拥有巨额的财富和强烈的权力欲吗?隐藏在这次战争背后的真面目就是贪婪。”Lorian摇着头说,“虽然我已经不能像以前那样使用原力了,但即使不用原力,我也知道这是一条通向黑暗的道路。”

Yoda bowed his head in agreement. Obi-Wan agreed as well. He just didn't like hearing this from Lorian Nod.
尤达大师点头表示赞同,欧比万也不得不同意,他只是不太习惯听着这些话出自Lorian口中。

"Master Yoda, you had my first loyalty, and you have it still," Lorian said. "I have done things in my life that I know were wrong, but I am here to do right. I am here to serve the Jedi."
“尤达大师,我最初就忠于您,现在依然如此,”Lorian说,“虽然过去我犯过过错,但我已经认识到我的错误了,我希望做一些正确的事情,我依然愿意为绝地效劳。”

"What do you propose?" Obi-Wan asked. He wasn't interested in Lorian's avowals. He was only interested in what he would do.
“你有什么好的提议?”欧比万问,他对Lorian的真情告白毫不感冒,他只对Lorian的计划感兴趣。

"Dooku has called a meeting," Lorian said. "I have indicated to him that Samish Kash is leaning toward the Republic. He thinks he needs me to persuade or strong-arm Samish into the Separatist camp. Also at the meeting will be the rulers of Bezim and Vicondor. Dooku has proposed this as a friendly meeting at his villa on the world of Null."
“杜库要招集一次会议,”Lorian说,“我事前暗示过他,Samish Kash倾向于共和国。他认为他需要我去劝说或者直接强迫Samish加入分离主义阵营。杜库提议在Null星球他的别墅中召开这次友好会议,届时Bezim和Vicondor星系的统治者也将到会。”

"I've heard of this world," Obi-Wan said. "Dooku has its leader in his pocket. It was one of the first to join the Separatists."
“我听说过这个星球,”欧比万说,“杜库早已控制了那个星球的领导人,它是最早加入到分离主义的星球之一。”

"Although he proposed this as a neutral place to meet, obviously we are on his territory," Lorian agreed. "I have agreed to come, as have Samish Kash and the rulers of Vi-condor and Bezim. We have a strong alliance among us. We have always acted as one. Dooku is hoping that I will help him convince the others to join the Separatists."
“尽管他声称那里是中立地带,很显然我们如果参加会议就会踏入他的地盘,”Lorian同意欧比万的看法,“我和Samish以及Vicondor和Bezim的领导人都已经同意参加了。我们之间有着坚实的同盟关系,会一致行动,所以杜库希望我能帮他说服其他领导人加入分离主义。”

"And what do you propose?" Obi-Wan asked.
“到时你准备怎么办?”欧比万问。

"I am not proposing anything except that I will attend this meeting as a spy, and hope to bring back useful information," Lorian said. "If the Jedi give me a specific task, I will perform it."
“除了作为间谍参加会议,我不会提出任何意见,只希望能带回一些有用的情报,”Lorian说,“如果绝地交给我特别的任务,我也将完成。”

"Request we do that while we confer you wait here," Yoda said.
“我们的要求,到时候会告知你。请在此稍候。”尤达说。

He accessed the door to an interior chamber. Obi-Wan and Anakin followed.
他推开里面房间的门,欧比万和阿纳金跟了进来。

"I don't trust him," Obi-Wan said as soon as the doors closed behind them.
“我信不过他,”身后的门刚关上,欧比万就迫不及待地说。

"Ask for your trust I do not," Yoda said. "Asking for your help I am. No matter his past, help us Lorian Nod can."
“你是否信任他,我不关心,”尤达说,“你们的协助,我需要。不要计较他的过去,Lorian能帮助我们。”

"He could have been sent here by Dooku," Obi-Wan said. "This could be a trick."
“他很可能是杜库派来的,”欧比万说,“这可能是个阴谋。”

"Unlikely it is," Yoda said.
“不太像,”尤达说。

"Qui-Gon told me that Dooku and Lorian Nod were bitter enemies," Obi-Wan said. "Why would Dooku trust him now?"
“魁刚曾对我说过,杜库和Lorian是死敌,”欧比万说,“杜库现在怎么会突然信任他?”

"He said that Dooku didn't trust him," Anakin said. "But he needs him. Alliances are seldom based on trust, only need."
“他说过,杜库并不信任他,”阿纳金说,“只不过是需要他。联盟关系很少建立在信任的基础上,只是利益需要罢了。”

Yoda nodded. "Wise, your Padawan is. Think I do that best for this assignment, you are. If refuse you must, understand I will."
尤达点点头:“很明智,你的徒弟。这次任务最佳的人选,我认为是你们。如果你们非要拒绝,理解,我也能。”

"What is it you wish us to do?"
“您希望我们做些什么?”

"Travel to Null. This thread you must follow. Discover if Lorian is truthful. On this, the downfall of Dooku could depend."
“去Null星球,追踪这条线索。查证Lorian所说是否属实。从中,寻找挫败杜库的机会。”

评分

查看全部评分

没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-12-27 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
Lorian果真是小强中的小强……………………

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-12-27 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
LZ辛苦了~
有时间再慢慢看~

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:02 , Processed in 0.068505 second(s), 20 queries .