帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-3-30 12:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Developing the Dule)

2003年6月3日

One stage is mostly empty except for a parabolic curtain of bluescreen lining one wall. It now becomes the dueling arena for Michael Byrne and Hayden Christensen as they perform an intense duel. It's more than just a test-run. These combatants are being videotaped today for inclusion into the working rough cut of Episode III.
  一个舞台已经基本清空,除了一面墙上包裹着的一大块寓言般的蓝幕。现在,这里已经变成迈克尔·拜伦和海登·克里斯腾森的决斗场,他们要表演一段激烈的打斗。这不仅仅是一次跑台。今天这些斗士的打斗要被录制下来,作为EP3初步剪接工作的素材。

Stunt Coordinator and Sword Master Nick Gillard serves as director for this shoot. It's the latest in a series of stunt-work and sword scenes he's been shooting. His footage then gets sent back to the Editorial department at the Ranch, so that it can be cut along with animatics and storyboards into a rough assembly.
  特技协调员和剑术教练尼克·吉拉德出任这次拍摄的导演。这是一系列他拍摄的特技镜头和斗剑场面中最新的一次。然后他拍摄的电影胶片要被送到位于天行者牧场的编辑部,在那里可以和动画及情节串联板一起剪接成初期镜头汇总。

The shoot is quick and no-frills. Though Hayden and Michael are in costume, they wear wardrobe from Episode II. No hair and makeup time for them. It's a quick setup, shoot, shoot again, shoot once more if need be, and onto the next setup.
  拍摄迅速而简洁。虽然海登和迈克尔都穿着戏服,不过都是EP2里的行头。没有时间为他们进行化妆和打理发型。进度很快,拍摄,再拍,如果需要就再拍一次,然后进行下一场拍摄。

Luke Doolan runs the camera, assisted by Craig Hiron. They shoot on a Canon XL 1s mini-DV camcorder. No time for dolly tracks or steadi-cam; Luke sits in an appropriated wheelchair while Craig pushes him along. When it comes time to tape off a marker where a virtual ceiling will go, no need to wait for a ladder from another department. Just jump on Dooku-double Kyle Rowling's shoulders. That'll do the trick.
  卢克·杜兰操控摄象机,克雷格·海拢为他打下手。他们使用的是一台佳能XL 1s mini-DV可携式摄像机。没有时间准备移动轨道或固定凸轮;卢克坐在一辆大小合适的轮椅里,克雷格在后面推着他跑。如果需要有一个作记号的人在那里标出虚拟的天花板高度,不必等着从另一个部门搬来梯子。直接跳到杜库的替身凯里·罗林的肩膀上就行了。所有的事都用这种小把戏解决。

Nick watches from nearby, on a Sony television that's literally roped onto an office chair. Since the video documentary team is not yet available for this, I get shanghaied into operating Nick's personal digital Handycam. I figure it's a good excuse to get close to the action.
  尼克就在附近,通过一台被仔细捆绑在一把办公椅上的索尼电视机观看着这一切。因为视频录制组还没有到,因此我糊里糊涂地就被拉去操作尼克的私人便携式数字监控器(digital Handycam)。我认为这是一个近距离接触打斗场面的好借口。

Blue boxes form steps and debris. For a set-up in a curving corridor, Nick and his crew quickly assemble a makeshift set by propping up blue crashmats. I can't help but think of childhood forts made of couch cushions and pillows. It would seem like games, but the speed at which the lightsabers fly is hardly child's play.
  蓝色盒子形成了台阶和障碍物。在一个设置在一条弯曲走廊里的摄制点上,尼克和他的工作人员迅速地用蓝色撞击垫搭起一个临时布景。我不由自主地想到小时侯用床垫和枕头搭堡垒玩的情景。这看起来就象游戏,但是光剑挥舞的速度又表明,这根本不是孩子的把戏。

Nick spends the morning directing the fight, working from his notes to ensure he gets all the footage he needs. "Will you be here this afternoon?" I ask Nick, to see if I can pick up any additional quotes or photos.
  尼克花了一个早上的时间,对照着自己的笔记本来导演这场打斗戏,以确保拍摄了所有所需要的电影胶片。“今天下午你还会来吗?”我问尼克,想知道我是不是还能够弄到更多的素材或照片。

"I'll be here for the next four days," is his response.
  “接下来的四天我都会在这里。”这就是他的回答。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:52 , Processed in 0.062329 second(s), 18 queries .