原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-20 22:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-11-20 22:53 编辑

(Luminara In the Spotlight)

2009年11月18日

翻译:August
校对:DataLore,Luketime

In pursuit of Poggle the Lesser, Jedi Master Lumina Unduli descends deep into the catacombs of Geonosis, where she uncovers an even greater threat to the galaxy in "Legacy of Terror," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, November 20 on Cartoon Network.
为了追踪下等人波格尔,绝地大师卢米娜拉· 昂杜里深入吉奥诺西斯深深的地下巢穴,在那里,她发现了一个对银河系更大的威胁,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,《Legacy of Terror》,将于东部/太平洋时间11月20日周五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

When Luminara disappears while tracking the Geonosian warlord, Obi-Wan and Ki-Adi-Mundi lead a platoon of clone troopers in search of her. Following her trail, the heroes descend deep into the lair of the grotesque Geonosian queen -- Karina the Great -- where they discover that the hive is alive and teeming with undead defenders.
卢米娜拉在追踪吉奥诺西斯军阀时失踪,欧比万和基-阿迪-芒迪率领一个排的克隆人士兵去找她。循着她的踪迹,英雄们深深地潜入了怪诞的吉奥诺西斯王后——Karina大王——的巢穴,在那里,他们发现,虫巢到处都是不死护卫。

Though the episode finds Luminara confronted by agents of evil deep within the darkest bowels of Karina's underground nest, actress Olivia d'Abo saw her character's strength reflected by the grave nature of the circumstances. Rather than succumbing to despair, Luminara embodies the teachings of the Jedi Order even in desperate times. Despite her thoughtful and meditative nature, she is nonetheless a dedicated protector of peace and justice -- and a formidable warrior when called to action. Faced with the potential escape of her quarry, she doesn't hesitate to follow Poggle into the heart of darkness. Devoted to her noble cause even at the risk of life and limb, she is the quintessential Jedi Master -- brave, strong, sage and selfless.
虽然在这一集里,卢米娜拉在Karina地下巢穴最黑暗的最深处遭遇魑魅魍魉,女演员Olivia d'Abo还是看见,环境的严酷性反映出她角色的力量。即使在绝望的时刻,卢米娜拉也没有屈服于绝望,而是展现了绝地武士团的教义。尽管她天性缜密,思虑,但她仍然是个有奉献精神的和平与正义的守护者——当需要行动时,她还是个令人生畏的战士。面对可能脱逃的猎物,她毫不犹豫地跟着波格尔进入了黑暗的中心。即使要冒生命危险,她也投身于自己高尚的事业,她是典型的绝地大师——勇敢,强健,睿智而无私。

Jedi Master Luminara Unduli Take Matters into Her Own Hands in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars --Airing Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
在卡通频道周五晚9点播出的最新一集《星球大战:克隆人战争》中,绝地大师卢米娜拉· 昂杜里亲自出马了。

"Luminara is a Jedi, so she's always going to have that ability to focus and remain calm," says d'Abo "I'm thrilled to be playing a role that requires such wisdom and strength; it is really empowering."
“卢米娜拉是一个绝地,因此她总是能够专心致志和保持冷静,”d'Abo说,“扮演一个需要具备这份智慧和力量的角色让我非常兴奋;这的确鼓舞人心。”

Despite Luminara's seemingly desperate plight, d'Abo relished the opportunity to tap into imagination and celebrate the creative spirit of the "galaxy far, far away."
尽管卢米娜拉看似身处绝境,d'Abo还是享受着这个开发想象力的机会,并且赞美这个“遥远的银河系”里的创造精神。

"The themes and characters in the [live-action] films have had such a major influence on me and everyone I know," says d'Abo. "As a child, Star Wars allowed me to fall into another world that was more vivid, more defined, more authentic and so much more exciting.
“[真人版]电影里的主题和角色曾对我和我认识的每个人产生了主要影响,”d'Abo说,“作为一个孩子,《星球大战》允许我沉浸到另一个更生动,更清晰,更真实也让人兴奋得多的世界.”

Though perhaps best known for her role as Kevin Arnold's elder sister in TV's The Wonder Years, d'Abo boasts a career that has included such iconic genre properties as Conan the Destroyer, Green Lantern: First Flight and Ultimate Avengers.
虽然她最为人所熟知的角色也许是在电视剧《纯真年代》里扮演的Kevin Arnold的姐姐,d'Abo值得夸耀的事业还包括诸如《野蛮人科南》,《绿灯侠:首次飞行》和《终极复仇者》这样的标志性类型片。

"I love science-fiction, the fantasy genre and comic books," she says. "They tend to stand the test of time because of their marvelous content; these kinds of projects will always capture people's attention by providing far away settings we'd like to escape to. I've been really lucky with all the roles and projects because I have an innate understanding of what they require. I just jump in and make them my own."
“我爱科幻片,奇幻片和漫画书,”她说,“它们往往能因为它们那不可思议的内容而经受住时间的考验;这种类型的作品总能靠着提供人们想要逃往的遥远环境,吸引住人们的注意力。我能与所有这些角色和作品联系起来,真的非常幸运,因为我生来就能理解到它们需要的是什么。我就是投入进去,把它们变成我自己的东西。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091118/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-20 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
一个片段,先睹为快!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-21 06:21 | 显示全部楼层
于是又有一个排的CLONE士兵要便当了么……

主题

帖子

精华

禁止发言

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2009-11-21 11:07 | 显示全部楼层
期待,这一集看来会很黑暗。不过我不喜欢卢米娜拉,为什么主角不是性感的阿亚拉-赛库拉。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-21 17:14 | 显示全部楼层
3# Bright.H
大概也就便当了4~5个

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:44 , Processed in 0.070077 second(s), 19 queries .