星球大战中文网 Star Wars China

找回密码
 加入星球大战
搜索
查看: 3388|回复: 5

[小说] 【正史短篇】刀锋中队:进攻时刻(Blade Squadron : Zero Hour)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

发表于 2016-6-21 22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

刀锋中队:进攻时刻

戴维·J·威廉斯  马克·S·威廉斯
There is no emotion, there is peace.

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-21 22:24 | 显示全部楼层

The planet's vast wall of huge, swirling storm clouds looked like infinity itself: It filled the view, broken only by the patches of orange-gray terrain visible here and there beneath the roiling weather. Gina Moonsong accelerated her B-wing to attack speed as the rest of her squadron fell into formation behind her. She gritted her teeth and opened her comlink.
这个行星上磅礴的、翻腾着的云墙无穷无尽,简直就是“无限”的化身:目力可及之处到处都是云,只有几个灰黄色的斑块在云下时隐时现,显示着下方的地形。吉娜·蒙桑将她的B翼加速至攻击速度,中队的其他成员紧随其后。她咬紧牙关,打开了通讯器。

"All units, on my mark... three... two... one... mark."
“全体,听我口令……三……二……一……零。”

The battle-computers of the B-wings synced; the next moment, over a dozen ion cannon beams converged at precisely the same coordinates on the planetary shield that protected Malastare. For a moment a portion of that shield flickered into the visible spectrum-and then splintered, disrupting just long enough for the squadron to pass through. Moonsong felt the chop as her ship passed through the compromised shield.
几架B翼上搭载的战斗计算机开始同步;下一刻,超过一打的粒子炮波束精确地汇集在一点上,击中保护着马拉斯塔尔(Malastare)的行星护盾。有那么一个瞬间,护盾的一部分发生了肉眼可见的波动,随后发生了碎裂,时间刚好足够B翼中队穿过。穿过受损的护盾后,蒙桑提到嗓子眼的心终于落了下来。

All around, her pilots were struggling to maintain an ever-more precise heading as they vectored through the shield's weakest portion-a struggle that grew increasingly desperate as the atmosphere built and the gravity intensified. For one ship it was too much: Moonsong watched on her screens as the electromagnetic surge of the flickering shield caught the tail of Blade 7. whipping the ship back up against the deadly wall, fireballing the craft before Karls even knew what hit him. Moonsong cursed under her breath even as she checked that Fanty was still in position on her wing, that Stramm and the rest of the Squadron were right behind. They had penetrated the planet's first line of defense but were continuing to struggle against the overwhelming force of the maelstrom.
周围,她的飞行员们努力保持航向,穿过了护盾最薄弱的一片区域——进入大气圈,重力的影响越来越强,大家也越来越吃力。对其中一艘飞船来说,已经难得过头了:蒙桑看着显示屏,护盾上涌起的一股电磁波咬住了刀锋7号的机尾。飞船被甩向致命的铜墙铁壁,卡尔斯(Karls)还没反应过来,他的飞船就变成了一团火球。蒙桑默默地诅咒着,她看了看自己的僚机,凡蒂(Fanty)仍然完好无损地在那里,斯特拉姆(Stramm)和其他的中队成员紧随其后。他们已经穿过了行星的第一道防线,但仍然需要对抗这股大风暴。

And it was about to get a lot worse.
而且,情况会变得更加糟糕。

"Blade Five to Blade Three; I count at least a dozen TIE fighters inbound." The coolness in Cutter Poole's voice belied his complete lack of experience in battle.
“刀锋5号呼叫刀锋3号;我发现至少一打TIE战斗机正在接近。”卡特·普尔(Cutter Poole)声音中的冷静掩饰了他缺乏战斗经验的事实。

"There sure are a lot of them..." Blade Six chimed in.
“确实有不少……”刀锋6号插嘴道。

"Charge deflectors to full," said Moonsong. "Let's do what you were trained for."
“偏导护盾充能至最大功率,”蒙桑说道。“让你们的训练派上用场吧。”

Yet even as the deflectors went up, and her reflexes took over, she felt her mind going back to events after the destruction of the second Death Star. It was so recent and yet it seemed like such an eternity ago...
尽管偏导护盾开启了,她的直感也准备就绪了,她仍感觉自己的意识回到了第二颗死星毁灭后的不久。尽管恩多战役过去了没多久,它仍给人一种来世的感觉……

The ceremony on the flight deck was short and to the point. Some admiral (whom Moonsong had never heard of) droned on about duty, sacrifice and heroism before proceeding to award the B-wing pilots who had survived the Battle of Endor their Medals of Bravery. Moonsong couldn't help but think they should have given them to the pilots who didn't make it. It made her promotion to lieutenant feel more than a little hollow. The only happiness Moonsong took in any of it was that Braylen Stramm had been promoted to wing commander. As the ceremony participants headed back to their duty stations, Moonsong made her way over to him. She gave him a lopsided smile and a jaunty salute, both of which he returned with less than the usual enthusiasm. In that moment, she knew everything-almost like they were playing out roles that had already been rehearsed.
飞行甲板上举行的典礼简短精炼。先是几个上将(蒙桑从来没听说过他们)长篇大论地论述使命、牺牲和英雄主义,在这之后,在恩多战役中幸存下来的B翼飞行员们被授予勇敢勋章(Medal of Bravery)。蒙桑忍不住觉得,这些勋章应该授予牺牲的飞行员们。升至中尉的她感到一阵空虚。唯一让蒙桑感到欣慰的是,布雷伦·斯特拉姆(Braylen Stramm)被提拔为联队指挥官。参加典礼的人纷纷返回工作岗位时,蒙桑径直朝他走去。她挑起嘴角朝他一笑,顽皮地敬了个礼,他无一例外地给予了略显冷淡的回应。在那一刻,她全明白了——她们就像两个剧本已被设计好的演员一样。

"The medal looks good on you, Commander," he said.
“你戴这个勋章挺好看,指挥官,”他说道。

She wasn't going to let him duck out of this. She looked around to see that nobody was in earshot-then moved closer.
她可不会让他这么蒙混过关。她环顾四周,确定没人能听到她们的谈话——然后靠近了些。

"What's on your mind?" she asked.
“你想什么呢?”她问道。

"Nothing," he replied.
“什么都没有,”他回答。

"We both know that's not true."
“我们都知道,这不是真的。”

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-21 22:25 | 显示全部楼层

Stramm looked past her at the confetti dangling from the rafters. "I'm not sure how to say it."
斯特拉姆的目光越过她,看着房梁上垂下来的彩带。“我不知道该怎么说。”

"I'll say it for you. You think your promotion means that we have to stop seeing each other."
“我来替你说。你觉得你的晋升意味着我们无法再那样看彼此了。”

"It does," he replied.
“事实就是如此,”他回答道。

"That's a ton of bunk," she said evenly. "You're scared of how serious we've become."
“胡说八道,”她淡淡地说。“你在害怕,因为我们的关系已经十分严重了。”

"Of course I'm scared," he shot back. "Scared of having to choose between you and the rest of the squad."
“我当然害怕,”他喊道。“我害怕自己不得不在你和中队其他人之间做出选择。”

"Sounds like you already have."
“听你说的,好像你已经选择了一样。”

"Gina, I may have to order you to do something that might-well, if that day comes I don't want to doubt whether I'd give the order or if you would even follow it."
“吉娜,我也许不得不命令你去做一些可能会——这么说吧,如果真到了那一天,我会不会下命令、你会不会执行命令,我不想到那时考虑这些事。”

"I'd follow it. You know I would."
“我会执行的。你知道,我会的。”

"That's my point," he said-and when she didn't reply: "I- look, we can figure things out between us when the war is over."
“这就是我担心的地方,”他说道——见她没有回答,他说道,“我——瞧,等战争结束后,咱们可以把关系好好理清楚。”

"The war is over," she said.
“战争已经结束了,”她说。

"It's not." He sat down on the edge of the stage, let his feet dangle-for just a moment, he looked like a helpless child.
“没有。”他坐在讲台上,耷拉着两腿——那一瞬间,他看起来就像个无助的孩子。

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but... the Imperials aren't beaten. What looked like just a rearguard action is turning out to be something more serious. All leave is getting canceled and Blade Squadron is getting a fresh batch of recruits. And I need you to train them. Okay?"
“我不该告诉你这些的,但是……帝国尚未被击败。这场表面上的撤退行动实际上要转变成大动作。刀锋中队的所有任务都被取消了,将要有一批新人进来。你需要做的就是训练他们。好吗?”

She smiled with a calmness that she knew he could see right through. "Okay," she said.
她镇定地微笑了,她知道他能看透一切。“好吧,”她说。

Stramm and his B-wings peeled off, deploying their ECM packages while Moonsong led the rest of the squadron straight down on the incoming TIE fighters. Blade Squadron's penetration of the planetary shield had woken everybody up planetside, but hopefully they were going to be focused on her and not Stramm. Fanty's voice echoed through the squadron's headsets.
斯特拉姆和几架B翼去部署ECM(译注:电子对抗措施,electronic counter measures的缩写)设备,蒙桑领着中队其余的成员迎战TIE战斗机。刀锋中队对行星护盾的渗透让整个行星都炸了锅,但幸亏他们盯上的是她,而不是斯特拉姆。凡蒂的声音在中队成员们的耳机中回荡。

"Stand by for ground-hogs...." Moonsong smiled grimly. Ground-hogs was the nickname for the Imperial pilots who flew planetary atmospheric missions. Steering a TIE fighter through the mess of a planet's atmosphere was tougher than it looked, and the Ground-hogs made it look easy. Even with all the terrible weather, the B-wing's battle computers showed them in a tight formation and closing fast. Over the years the 'Hogs had developed skills and tactics that made them as dangerous as any type of combat pilot you could think of. And right now Moonsong wasn't thinking of anything else; she pushed the stick forward, diving down to intercept the incoming TIEs in what was arguably the most gut-wrenching part of Stramm's plan. Her battle computer indicated that Stramm's ships were vectoring straight in toward the target, unnoticed by the TIEs or the ground defense batteries. She and her pilots had the Imperials' undivided attention.
“准备迎击地猪……”蒙桑厌恶地笑了笑。地猪是在行星大气内作战的帝国飞行员的绰号。驾驶TIE战斗机穿过乱七八糟的行星大气比看起来要难得多,而地猪们却能做到游刃有余。即使天气极为恶劣,从B翼的战斗计算机上看,他们仍然队形严谨,迅速接近。过了这么多年,地猪们开发出的技巧和战术让他们成为了你所能想象到的最致命的飞行员。现在,蒙桑没有多想别的;她将操纵杆向前推,朝来袭的TIE战斗机俯冲过去,毫无疑问勇气可嘉——这正是斯特拉姆的担心之处。她的战斗计算机显示,斯特拉姆一伙人直接飞向目标方位,没有被TIE战斗机或地面防御炮塔发现。帝国所有的注意力都集中在她和她的飞行员们身上。

"Initiate maneuver orenth," she barked- and her B-wings initiated a steep loop that took them away from the TIE fighters, giving the impression that they were in full retreat. Sensing an easy victory, the TIE fighters closed in after them, following the B-wings all the way up to the edge of atmosphere beneath the shield.
“执行奥伦思(译注:Orenth,奥里贝什文的第三十二个字母)机动,”她喊道——B翼中队翻了个筋斗,从TIE战斗机面前逃开,给人的感觉像是要全面撤退。TIE战斗机觉得胜利在望,于是纷纷追赶,一直追着B翼来到大气层的最上方,也正是护盾的底部。

Which was exactly what she wanted.
这正是她所期望的。

"My name is Lieutenant Gina Moonsong."
“我是吉娜·蒙桑中尉。”

She gazed at the new faces. Above them, up in the hangar's observation deck, she caught a glimpse of Stramm watching over the railing. Each of her cadets was untested. And she wouldn't have time to teach them much.
她环视着众多的新面孔。在他们上方的机库观测台上,她瞥到斯特拉姆正在栏杆后观望。她的学员都未经磨砺。而且,她没时间教他们太多东西。

"The three of you have been assigned to my section." She glanced down at the datapad containing the personnel files. "So welcome to Blade Squadron." She paused. What else was she supposed to say?
“你们三个被派到我麾下了。”她低头看了看存有他们的个人资料的数据版。“欢迎来到刀锋中队。”她顿了顿。她还应该说些什么?

"Well, don't be shy," she said. "Sound off."
“嘿,别害羞,”她说道。“放心大膽地说。”

The tallest of them spoke up first. "Pilot Cadet Yori Dahn reporting."
三个人里个头最高的一个率先开口。“飞行学员尤里·丹(Yori Dahn)报道。”

Moonsong gazed at her appraisingly. "It says here you used to be first officer on a tramp freighter."
蒙桑打量着她。“资料上说你曾是一艘不定期货船(tramp freighter)的大副。”

"Yes, Lieutenant."
“是的,中尉。”

"And what led you to join up?"
“你为什么要参军?”

"The Imperials executed my crew."
“帝国杀光了我的船员。”

"So you're here for revenge," said Moonsong.
“那你是来复仇的了,”蒙桑说。

"I suppose so, Lieutenant."
“我想是的,中尉。”

"That's a terrible reason to fight."
“真是个糟糕的战斗理由。”

"Is it? I thought that-"
“是吗?我还以为——”

"It's likely to get you killed. Find a better reason."
“它可能会让你送命。找个更好的理由吧。”

"Yes, Lieutenant."
“是,中尉。”

Moonsong had already turned to the next cadet. "And who are you supposed to be?"
蒙桑已经来到下一个学员面前了。“你是谁?”

"Pilot Cadet Jordan Karls." He was a stout Togruta who wore a pelt-sash made from what Moonsong suspected was a particularly nasty predator. Karls looked like he had killed it himself with his bare hands.
“飞行学员乔丹·卡尔斯。”他是个结实的托格鲁塔人(Togruta),腰上栓着一条兽皮腰带,蒙桑觉得那块兽皮是从某种令人不悦的食肉动物身上弄来的。卡尔斯的样子让人感觉那只动物是他一个人赤手空拳杀死的。

"Your file says you saw action near Bespin. What makes you think you'll be a good B-wing pilot?"
“你的档案中说,你在贝斯坪附近目睹过军事行动。你为什么认为自己能成为一个优秀的B翼飞行员呢?”

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-21 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
"I'm highly adaptable, Lieutenant."
“我的适应性很强,中尉。”

"What's that supposed to mean?"
“这是什么意思?”

"I've flown everything but X-wings."
“我什么都飞过,除了X翼。”

"B-wings are a lot more temperamental than X-wings," said Moonsong. "Your file says you did okay in training. We'll see how that works in practice." She turned to the last cadet, but he spoke first:
“B翼比X翼难驾驭的多,”蒙桑说。“档案里说你在训练时的表现不错。我等着看真正战斗时的效果。”她转向最后一个学员,但学员先开口了。

"Pilot Cadet Cutter Poole, ma'am."
“飞行学员卡特·普尔,夫人。”

Poole was young, square jawed handsome, dark-haired and blueeyed. He looked like an action hero right out of the latest holoplay.
普尔很年轻,方下巴,黑头发蓝眼睛,一表人才。他长得就像是最近的全息剧(holoplay)中的动作英雄。

"What are you smiling at?" she asked him.
“你笑什么?”她问他。

"I'm just glad the war didn't end before I got here, sir. I mean, ma'am."
“我只是庆幸自己来的时候战争还没结束,长官。我是说,夫人。”

"Oh I see. A glory boy. We've got all kinds of uses for you. Just so you all know: I don't like being addressed as ma'am, skipper, sir, or boss. You all get to call me lieutenant. If any of you joined up thinking you'll take a quick rumble through the war and be home before the next Founder's Day, I have some sad news for you. This thing isn't over by a long shot. I hope you're reading me."
“噢,我明白了,骄傲的小子。我们会分配给你们各种任务。但你们要知道:我不喜欢被冠以什么夫人、队长、长官,或者老板之类的头衔。你们都叫我中尉。如果谁参了军,还以为自己能速战速决、能在下一个创立者纪念日(Founder’s Day)之前回家,那我要告诉你们一些不幸的消息。这种事绝无可能。我希望你们能明白我的意思。”

"Yes, Lieutenant," they replied in unison.
“是,中尉,”三人一齐回答。

"Welcome to Blade Squadron then. Now... this is my wingman, Fanty. He's going to get you all squared away. We start training exercises tomorrow at oh-six-hundred sharp." Moonsong motioned to Fanty, who stepped up and carried on.
“那么,欢迎来到刀锋中队。现在……这是我的僚机,凡蒂。他会让你们万事俱备。明晨0600时准时开始训练。”蒙桑向凡蒂示意,后者上前一步,接过话头。

"Okay you heard the El-Tee; let's go." Moonsong looked back up at the observation deck, but Stramm was no longer there.
“好了,你们听到中尉的话了;咱们走。”蒙桑回头朝观测甲板望了一眼,但斯特拉姆已经不在那里了。

As the atmosphere frayed, so did the Ground-hogs' advantage. Moonsong fired her afterthrusters; the B-wings broke formation, spun around and rocketed headfirst back towards their pursuers, causing them to scatter in surprise. Moonsong and Fanty dropped in behind a pair of TIE fighters, and unceremoniously shot them out of the sky. Suddenly B-wing pilots who had never engaged a foe before found themselves winning their very first fight. Poole and Dahn whooped as they engaged a disoriented TIE, making short work out of him. Poole's excited voice crackled over Moonsong's speakers.
大气层摩擦着飞船,地猪们占尽优势。蒙桑让后燃器点火;B翼纷纷散开,调转机头不顾一切地飞速冲向追兵,TIE战斗机惊愕地乱成一团。蒙桑和凡蒂俯冲至两架TIE战斗机的尾部,将它们炸成碎片。只消片刻功夫,从未与敌人作战过的B翼飞行员们发现,自己的第一次战斗即将告捷。普尔和丹追着一架没头苍蝇似的TIE,将它击毁后,二人高声叫喊。普尔兴奋的声音炸响在蒙桑的对讲机中。

"Just like shooting mouse droids in a barrel!"
“简直就像用枪打桶里的老鼠机器人(mouse droid)!”

"Blades Five and Six, look out!!" Even as she snarled the warning, Moonsong knew it was too late-a TIE fighter was already dropping into Poole's blindspot, peppering him with laser fire. The B-wing's cockpit belched a plume of smoke before turning away and plummeting down through the clouds. Moonsong veered sharply leftward, riddling the TIE fighter that had brought down Poole, sending it spinning down after him. But the payback brought no solace.
“刀锋五号、六号,小心!!”蒙桑知道,尽管她喊出了警告,也已经太迟了——一架TIE战斗机已经进入了普尔的盲点,激光炮火倾泻而至。B翼的驾驶舱冒出一股浓烟,然后转了个弯,朝云层下方一头栽了下去。蒙桑左急转弯,咬住击落普尔的TIE战斗机,然后让它也一同旋转着栽了下去。但她丝毫没有感到欣慰。

"Come in," said Stramm.
“进来,”斯特拉姆说道。

She stepped inside his wardroom, but didn't close the door behind her.
她走进他的军官起居室,但没有关上身后的门。

"Here's the operation," he said without preamble. This routine was new to both of them, and they were making it up as they went along. He keyed up a map of a star sector and pointed at an insignificant cluster at the edge of it. "Commander Antilles scouted out the target: an Imperial communications hub on Malastare. I'm working up the program."
“有行动了,”他开门见山地说。对他们二人来说,这种日常是全新的,他们都在试图理清头绪。他按下按钮,展示出一张星区图,指出星图边缘的一小片不起眼的地方。“安蒂列斯指挥官已经侦察过目标了:位于马拉斯塔尔的一个帝国通讯中枢。我正在制定计划。”

She studied the map. "Looks like the planet's shielded."
她盯着地图。“这个行星似乎有护盾保护。”

"Thankfully the shield generator is right next to the primary target. We can hit both at the same time."
“幸亏护盾就在首要目标旁边。我们可以同时攻击二者。”

"How do we get in?"
“怎么飞进去呢?”

"Well." Stramm looked uncomfortable. "Ackbar's techies think if we aggregate our ion cannons, we can create a temporary aperture."
“呃。”斯特拉姆看起来有些不自在。“阿克巴的技术人员认为,如果我们能聚集离子炮的火力,就能在护盾上制造一个暂时的缺口。”

"That sounds crazy."
“听起来很疯狂。”

"Do I look like I'm arguing?"
“我听起来像是在争论吗?”

"And even if we..." She caught sight of a locale planetside, tapped it. "What's this?"
“而且就算我们……”她看到行星地表上的一点,于是指了指。“这是什么?”

"That's Moff Pandion's vacation palace."
“那是星区总督潘迪翁(Moff Pandion)的度假馆。”

"Pandion... Didn't he used be the head of some slaver cartel?'
“潘迪翁……他以前是不是某个贩奴卡特尔的头头?”

"Still is. He supplies a lot of the Empire's work camps.
“现在也是。他供给着许多帝国劳动营。”

"And we're not planning on hitting him?"
“咱们不打算袭击他?”

Moonsong struggled to keep her voice level.
蒙桑努力保持语调平稳。

"Let's stay focused, Lieutenant. If we hit the station and knock out the defenses we'll be able to get boots on the ground and secure the planet." He gave Moonsong a hard look. "That's what counts. We need to be disciplined and make sure we bring everyone back in one piece. Right?"
“让我们保持专注吧,中尉。如果我们袭击通讯站,敲掉他们的防御,我们的地面部队就能发动进攻,攻占行星。”他严厉地瞪着蒙桑。“这才行。我们要保持纪律,确保所有人都能完好归来。好吗?”

She shook her head.
她摇了摇头。

"Playing it safe isn't going to win us the war, sir. If Moff Pandion is there, we need to consider hitting the target."
“畏首畏尾无法让我们赢得战争,长官。如果星区总督潘迪翁在那里,我们就该考虑袭击他。”

"Well, that's part of the problem. We don't know if he is there or not, and I don't want to risk anybody's life going after him."
“好吧,这就是麻烦所在。我们不知道他是不是在那里,我不想以任何人的生命为代价去寻找他。”

"We've risked our lives for a whole lot less."
“我们拿自己的生命冒险,能拯救更多的人。”

"Gina-"
“吉娜——”

"And who do you think is doing the actual communicating? Hitting the hub might hurt Pandion-but killing him in his palace will put an end to any orders he might want to send out. Not to mention making it that much more likely that his troops will take our orders to surrender."
“你觉得对通讯系统下手又能怎样呢?击毁通讯站也许能挫伤潘迪翁——但把他杀死在他的会馆里,他就永远发不出任何命令了。更不用说,这么做更容易让他的士兵向我们投降。”

"Lieutenant, you have your orders. Are we clear?"
“中尉,你已经得到命令了。我说清楚了吗?”

She hesitated for the tiniest of moments. For anyone who wasn't a fighter pilot, it wouldn't have even been discernible. For someone who was. it was unmistakable.
她一瞬间犹豫了。如果不是战斗机飞行员,甚至可能注意不到这个短暂的瞬间。但战斗机飞行员却能看得一清二楚。

"Yessir," she said.
“是,长官,”她说道。

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-21 22:29 | 显示全部楼层

The communication array and the shield generator disappeared in a massive explosion that kicked thousands of kilograms of orange-gray dust up into the air. Stramm's bombs had found their marks. The ground forces would have a much easier task now.
一场大爆炸后,一团黄灰色的几吨重的灰尘腾空而起,通讯阵列和护盾发生器被炸的什么都不剩了。斯特拉姆的炸弹正中靶心。地面部队的任务现在简单多了。

"Blade Leader to Blade Squadron; we have knocked out the targets and are heading to the rendezvous point." Moonsong watched on the screen as Stramm vectored skyward as she dispatched the last TIE fighter. She keyed the mic:
“刀锋领队呼叫刀锋中队;我们已摧毁目标,正在前往汇合点。”蒙桑看了看屏幕,斯特拉姆正朝天际冲去,她迅速解决掉最后一架TIE战斗机,然后按下麦克风按钮:

"Fanty. Get Yori to the rendezvous."
“凡蒂,带尤里去汇合点。”

"I'm not leaving you, Lieutenant. What are we doing?"
“我不会离开你,中尉。我们要去做什么?”

Moonsong hesitated. What the hell, she thought. "Drop to one-zero-zero meters and target that power signature at oh-seven-five northwest."
蒙桑犹豫了。见鬼,她心想。“下降至1-0-0米,瞄准西北方0-7-5方向的能量标记。”

"That's the Moff's palace."
“那是总督的会馆。”

"Exactly. We're going to hit it."
“没错。我们要去袭击它。”

"We just got the order to bug out, Lieutenant. Besides, we-"
“我们刚得到撤离命令,中尉。而且,我们——”

"Won't have enough fuel to make orbit? I just did the calculations. We can make it, but it's going to be close."
“没有足够的燃料到行星轨道上?我刚计算过了。我们能做到,但会比较勉强。”

"Let's do it," said Yori, speaking up for the first time. "I'm having a blast."
“咱们干吧,”尤里首次开口。“简直急死我了。”

Fanty laughed mirthlessly. "This is not a good idea."
凡蒂干笑了几声。“这可不是个好主意。”

"You don't have to come with me," replied Moonsong.
“你不必和我一起来,”蒙桑回答。

"That's where I disagree."
“这我可不同意。”

The three ships plunged in toward the ground, the few remaining TIE fighters left far in their wake. Most of the ground fire was still focused on the fleeing Stramm; it took the turbolasers a while to pick up on Moonsong, but when they did they started to make up for lost time with a vengeance. Moonsong watched as orange -gray spread out on all sides and streaks of fire rose toward her.
三艘飞船朝地面俯冲,剩下的几架TIE战斗机被远远甩在后面。大部分地面火力都集中在逃窜的斯特拉姆身上;涡轮激光炮花了一段时间才发现蒙桑,但当他们反应过来时,复仇已经降临了。蒙桑看着身后灰黄色四处爆散的火焰。

"Picking up some pretty hairy flak, boss," said Fanty.
“炸飞了不少危险的防空炮啊,老板,”凡蒂说。

"We'll go down to the deck and use proton torpedoes. When we get inside the perimeter, pull up and run like hell."
“咱们要俯冲到地表高度,使用质子鱼雷。一进入射程,就拉高然后迅速撤离。”

"Blade Three, what are you doing?" Stramm's voice echoed in her headset. "Get back in formation!!"
“刀锋三号,你在干什么?”斯特拉姆的声音在她的耳机中回响。“归队!”

"Can't read you," said Moonsong. "Picking up a lot of static-"
“听不清,”蒙桑说。“有许多静电——”

"Dammit you can hear me just fine! I told you to stay on-" His voice cut out as Moonsong cut the communication channel. Stramm would have to wait until they rejoined the squadron to yell at her. The three B-wings swooped down until they were less than fifty or so meters above the ground.
“该死,你肯定能听清我的话!我让你归——”蒙桑切断通讯频道,他的声音消失了。斯特拉姆还想再吼她,就得到她归队的时候了。三架B翼俯冲下去,直到离地面的距离不到五十米。

Moonsong's battle computer sounded a variety of alarms as they drifted into a sea of anti-aircraft fire. All she could do was hope against hope that the B-wing's powerful ECM bubble and high speed approach would prove too much for the Imperial targeting computers on the ground to handle.
他们闯进一片防空炮火之中,蒙桑的战斗计算机响起一串警报声。她只好寄希望于B翼强大的ECM干扰和高速度突入能让地面上的帝国瞄准计算机来不及反应。

"Stay in formation," she said. "We're only going to get one pass." The B-wings roared into the grass-covered valley that contained the sprawling estate. The barrage of torpedoes turned the various buildings into pillars of flame, which then collapsed in on themselves. In moments, the whole valley was a roaring inferno. Moonsong didn't know if the Moff was there or not, but she knew that if nothing else, he wouldn't be hosting any more lavish dinner parties. It might not have been much, but for now it was enough. She pulled back on the stick and led what was left of her squadron up, racing into thick clouds. The ship shook so hard it felt like it was about to come apart. The clouds got thicker and thicker. Her instruments went dark. She kept on accelerating upward. If she made it back, she could only imagine what kind of reception she was going to get from Stramm.
“保持队形,”她说。“只剩最后一关了。”B翼轰鸣着冲入长满绿草、散布着豪宅的山谷。密集的鱼雷使几栋建筑物燃起大火,烧成了瓦砾。一瞬间,整个山谷变成了怒号着的地狱。蒙桑不知道星区总督在不在那里,但她知道,他再也无法举行穷奢极欲的餐会了。也许这算不上什么,但就现在而言,足够了。她猛拉操纵杆,带着中队成员冲向天际,向厚厚的云层飞去。飞船猛烈地震颤着,好像要解体一样。云层越来越厚。她的仪表盘越来越暗。她保持加速前进。如果她回得去,她可要好好想想斯特拉姆会给她什么脸色。

Truth was, she couldn't wait.
其实,她已经等不及了。

=完=

翻译:zzg1945

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2016-6-27 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入星球大战

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2019-9-22 06:32 , Processed in 0.179977 second(s), 19 queries .