1.6 meters
身高:
1.6米

Affiliation:
Max Rebo Band
隶属:
马克斯·里博乐队

电影

Lyn Me was one of several dancing girls that performed in the court of Jabba the Hutt for the depraved amusements of the bloated crime lord. In addition to her graceful gyrations, Lyn Me leant her voice for backup vocals to the Max Rebo Band. Lyn Me is a beautiful Twi'lek with chalk-white skin.
琳·米是在赫特人贾巴的宫殿中表演的几个舞女之一,专供这个虚胖的黑道大佬荒淫玩乐。除优雅的舞姿外,琳·米还凭借其歌技成为马克斯·里博乐队的替补歌手。琳·米是个漂亮的白皮肤提列克人。

衍生宇宙

The Twi'leks of Ryloth have faced generations of hardship. Their rocky windswept home is seared by periodic heatstorms, the popularity and profitability of the native ryll drug has forever insinuated the criminal underworld into Ryloth culture, and many young Twi'lek females are sold into slavery.
在赖洛思,一代又一代提列克人过着艰苦的生活。他们那颗狂风大作的岩石母星被周期性的热风暴烧灼着。当地的赖尔藥广受欢迎,经济价值高,导致赖洛思文明永远地被黑社会所渗透。许多年轻的女性提列克人被卖为奴隶。

Many Twi'leks have learned to accept this misfortune as part of harsh reality. Lyn Me's village pooled their resources to hire a protector, however. They were able to secure the services of Boba Fett to do away with merciless slavers hunting their children. Though the village was left destitute by Fett's hefty fee, the bounty hunter killed the slavers and saved the young.
许多提列克人已学会将这悲惨的命运视作严酷现实的一部分。然而,琳·米的村庄筹集资源雇了一个保护者。他们雇佣波巴·费特消灭了搜捕儿童的残忍奴隶贩子。虽然费特的高昂保护费让这个村庄一贫如洗,但这名赏金猎人确实杀死了奴隶贩子,解救了儿童。

This was one of Lyn Me's first memories, and it has deeply affected her life. She grew to regard Boba Fett as a hero, blindly ignoring his less-than-favorable reputation. She became infatuated with the hunter, tracking his career in hopes of one day meeting him.
这是琳·米最早记得的事情之一,且深深地影响了她的生活。她从小就把波巴·费特看成英雄,忽视他不怎么好的名声。这个赏金猎人让她神魂颠倒,她追寻他的足迹,希望有一天能见到他。

Lyn Me's dancing abilities earned her a place in the Max Rebo Band, and while in the employ of Jabba the Hutt, the young Twi'lek had a chance to meet her hero. She exchanged brief words with Fett before the mysterious hunter was called to the Dune Sea along with the rest of the execution party. Lyn Me stayed behind.
琳·米的舞技为她在马克斯·里博乐队赢得一席之地。被赫特人贾巴雇佣期间,这个年轻的提列克人终于有机会见到她的英雄了。她跟费特简单交谈了几句,然后,这个神秘的赏金猎人就跟行刑队其他成员一起被叫去了沙丘之海。琳·米留在后方。

She was crushed to learn that Fett had died in the sail barge battle. Enraged at the death of her misplaced love, Lyn Me swore vengeance on Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia Organa and Han Solo.
听说费特死于风帆游艇之战后,她的心碎了。错爱的逝去让琳·米恼怒,她发誓要向卢克·天行者、莱娅·奥加纳公主和汉·索洛报仇。

幕后

Lyn Me was added into the Special Edition release of Return of the Jedi. She was played by dancer Dalyn Chew.
琳·米是被加入到《绝地归来》特别发行版的人物。她由舞蹈演员达琳·周饰演。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:13 , Processed in 0.063549 second(s), 19 queries .