星球大战中文网 Star Wars China

找回密码
 加入《星球大战》宇宙
搜索
查看: 15114|回复: 0

[角色] 蒂妮安·伊阿特·阿热—雅明(Tinian I'att Azur-Jamin)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-9-28 21:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tinian I'att Azur-Jamin 蒂妮安·伊阿特·阿热—雅明

Homeworld:
Druckenwell
母星:
德鲁肯韦尔

Species:
Human
种族:
人类

性别:

Weapon:
Blaster pistol
武器:
爆能手枪

Affiliation:
New Republic
隶属:
新共和国

Her childhood was spent as an armaments heiress. When the Empire took over her family's business on Druckenwell, the I'atts resisted and were killed. I'att believed that her fiancé, Daye Azur-Jamin, had perished as well. She then dedicated her life to fighting the Empire, training to become a bounty hunter as an apprentice to the Wookiee Chenlambec. Her tenacity as a fighter and her skills in identifying explosives by scent came in quite handy. Following a daring mission in which she and Chenlambec rescued a colony of Empire-imprisoned Wookiees and captured the bounty hunter Bossk, she became Chenlambec's partner. They would often help their "acquisitions" defect to the Rebellion.
蒂妮安·伊阿特以军火公司女继承人的身份度过了自己的童年。帝国接管了伊阿特家族在德鲁肯韦尔的产业后,伊阿特家族奋起反抗,惨遭屠杀。蒂妮安相信她的未婚夫达耶·阿热—雅明也已遇害。然后,她全身心地投入反帝事业。在伍基人琴拉姆贝克的训练下,她成为一名赏金猎人。她在战斗中的韧性以及依靠气味识别炸药的本领是他如鱼得水。她和琴拉姆贝克解放过一个帝国奴隶聚居区——那里囚禁着伍基人,抓获了赏金猎人博斯克。这次任务后,她成为琴拉姆贝克的搭档。他们经常帮助“战利品”叛逃起义军。

Years later, as the Rebel Alliance became the New Republic, Tinian discovered that Daye was alive. They eventually wed and had a son, Tam, who joined the new Jedi Order. During the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, Tinian worked with Lowbacca to monitor the movements of the alien menace.
几年后,义军同盟成为新共和国,蒂妮安发现达耶还活着。他们最终结为伉俪,有了一个孩子,叫塔姆。塔姆加入了新绝地武士团。遇战疯人入侵期间,蒂妮安与洛巴卡一起监视外星侵略者的一举一动。

采集日期:2009.9.28.
原文地址:http://www.starwarsfans.cn/misc/databank/tinian/index.html
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:33 , Processed in 0.060763 second(s), 19 queries .